Plz Help... What Kind Of Baldness I Have

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, is it male pattern baldness or what? Finasteride helps in that case? I hope you to answer if you know
Looking like diffuse thinning which is what I have. You look to be in early stages. Finasteride is helping me keep what I have and I use minoxidil foam to help with growth. I also just started using a tea tree shampoo which makes my scalp and hair feel much healthier.

Saher Hassan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking like diffuse thinning which is what I have. You look to be in early stages. Finasteride is helping me keep what I have and I use minoxidil foam to help with growth. I also just started using a tea tree shampoo which makes my scalp and hair feel much healthier.
Thanks bro! How many ml do you put from minoxidil per a day and from where did you buy tea tree shampoo? Mm since you take finasterides and minoxidil your hair doesn't getting more thinner

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bro! How many ml do you put from minoxidil per a day and from where did you buy tea tree shampoo? Mm since you take finasterides and minoxidil your hair doesn't getting more thinner
Hey no problem:) well hair loss is an ongoing battle. On finasteride you will have shedding and minoxidil makes your scalp dry. I bought tea tree shampoo on amazon along with the 5% minoxidil foam I use. I was using nizoral shampoo before but my scalp would breakout with painful like infected follicles. Shampoo hair first thing when shower and leave in till almost finished with shower. I have a hard bristled hairbrush I leave in shower and before rinsing I brush my scalp.. not too hard just to clean. Then put foam on after pat dry.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DKRF4TZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pSCfCbFKNJHD8

Last edited:

Saher Hassan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey no problem:) well hair loss is an ongoing battle. On finasteride you will have shedding and minoxidil makes your scalp dry. I bought tea tree shampoo on amazon along with the 5% minoxidil foam I use. I was using nizoral shampoo before but my scalp would breakout with painful like infected follicles. Shampoo hair first thing when shower and leave in till almost finished with shower. I have a hard bristled hairbrush I leave in shower and before rinsing I brush my scalp.. not too hard just to clean. Then put foam on after pat dry.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DKRF4TZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pSCfCbFKNJHD8

I appreciate that bro sorry but I didn't understand "finasteride will have shedding" thats mean when you take finasteride the hair won't shed or the opposite (sorry for my English) 2. When u start your hair loss treatment and how do you see the results 3.i have shredding even in the area that above the ear should i put the foam in that area

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate that bro sorry but I didn't understand "finasteride will have shedding" thats mean when you take finasteride the hair won't shed or the opposite (sorry for my English) 2. When u start your hair loss treatment and how do you see the results 3.i have shredding even in the area that above the ear should i put the foam in that area
Finasteride when first starting medication a lot of people will see some shedding. Some guys get scared and quit the medication but it is just the way it works until you been on for at least 6 months. I take 1mg a day pill and have for about 3 years now. Also minoxidil can cause shedding as it speeds up the hair cycle. Give treatment at least 6 months. Should start seeing results in 3 months. That’s when I noticed finasteride was darkening my hair starting in the back and moved towards front.

Zohaib Khan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride when first starting medication a lot of people will see some shedding. Some guys get scared and quit the medication but it is just the way it works until you been on for at least 6 months. I take 1mg a day pill and have for about 3 years now. Also minoxidil can cause shedding as it speeds up the hair cycle. Give treatment at least 6 months. Should start seeing results in 3 months. That’s when I noticed finasteride was darkening my hair starting in the back and moved towards front.

Have you had success with finasteride?

Saher Hassan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride/minoxidil change the color of the hair? And thank you so much

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you had success with finasteride?
Yes i had diffuse thinning on top and treatments have thickened up hairs that were miniaturizing which is why my hair darkened. I still have receded in front but there is always the transplant option.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes i had diffuse thinning on top and treatments have thickened up hairs that were miniaturizing which is why my hair darkened. I still have receded in front but there is always the transplant option.
Same except the hair line is the same as my 20's.
Diffused thinning too.
Add Biotin and Saw Paw...

Saher Hassan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh you still have receding in the front? Dont you know how to stop it?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like non-existent thinning. It just appears to me that you have a finer hair texture. What race are you?

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh you still have receding in the front? Dont you know how to stop it?
Well I believe that I have stopped it, just that I waited too long before starting treatments. I can tell I stopped it cuz had a small transplant on hairline 21 years ago and haven’t lost more behind transplant but was losing ground before treatments.

Attachments

• F4435BA2-8AFB-41B9-BE16-A3A83A31BD23.jpeg
    F4435BA2-8AFB-41B9-BE16-A3A83A31BD23.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 167
  • FAA47B6B-874F-4FD3-A4C0-3994086EED3A.jpeg
    FAA47B6B-874F-4FD3-A4C0-3994086EED3A.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 194

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
looks like you need to urgently start with finasteride and minoxidil or it will all be gone in a few years

Saher Hassan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I believe that I have stopped it, just that I waited too long before starting treatments. I can tell I stopped it cuz had a small transplant on hairline 21 years ago and haven’t lost more behind transplant but was losing ground before treatments.
Man thank you very much!! I just want to know do you use darma roller all over your scalp

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man thank you very much!! I just want to know do you use darma roller all over your scalp
I don’t dermaroll as much as I used to. Wasn’t seeing much in results but have read on here of people having decent results. I think the dermastamp has best results from what I’ve heard. Just trial and error in beating hair loss. Good luck

Saher Hassan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t dermaroll as much as I used to. Wasn’t seeing much in results but have read on here of people having decent results. I think the dermastamp has best results from what I’ve heard. Just trial and error in beating hair loss. Good luck
Thanks good luck