plug the drain when shampooing

Reaction score
has anyone washed their hair while plugging the bathtub drain. i did that today and discovered about 50 hairs. i did this because i know how many hairs are on my hands when i shampoo but not on my head because the shampoo keeps it stuck to my head. well, i haven't washed my hair for about three days so that averages to about 16 hairs per day. at first i thought that finasteride was slowing down the rate of my shedd but it hasn't and i have been on it for about 5 months. i do find vellus hairs on my hairline but it seems like it will take years to become terminal. maybe i need to add something more to my nizoral and finasteride reg. also, would you guyz think taking 1mg of finasteride in the morning and one at night would yield better results considering the half-life of finasteride is about 8 hours?

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
ive noticed that after a month or so of showering ive had to clean hair out of the drain.

As for taking 2 mg of finasteride a day yielding better results, i seriously doubt it. It would possibly yield greater chance for sides/ and a empty wallet :lol:

Reaction score
Hawaii male said:
ive noticed that after a month or so of showering ive had to clean hair out of the drain.

As for taking 2 mg of finasteride a day yielding better results, i seriously doubt it. It would possibly yield greater chance for sides/ and a empty wallet :lol:

ok... but if the half life of finasteride is about 8 hours then in theory, we are unprotected from dht until the next dose of finasteride right?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
[quote

ok... but if the half life of finasteride is about 8 hours then in theory, we are unprotected from dht until the next dose of finasteride right?[/quote]

dht levels do not suddenly elevate ,they remain lowered no matter what the half life of propecia :hairy: