Pls Suggest Products To Make System Shine

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

Can you please suggest some products to make hair system looks shine and fresh(like afte cleaning the system with shampoo). I am using Matrix pro insta cure leave in conditioner but it is making my system very dry like applying hair oil, so I stopped using insta cure conditioner. suggest some products either shampoo or conditioner that makes system looks shiny and natural

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing to note about Aragan oil, it can darken the color of your hair, depending on the color it may not matter. You can use it directly, or add it to a leave-in conditioner (that is what I do).

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the suggestions, will try organ oil

one more question how often should we clean the hair system? weekly once or twice?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the suggestions, will try organ oil

one more question how often should we clean the hair system? weekly once or twice?

Now that it is summertime, and I get sweaty, and use product, I tend to rinse every other day, in the shower.

I remove the unit once a week, and that is when it gets LIGHT cleaning. Just a drop of shampoo, that's it.

I sometimes go ten days, still, only wash the unit when it's off my head.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

Can you please suggest some products to make hair system looks shine and fresh(like afte cleaning the system with shampoo). I am using Matrix pro insta cure leave in conditioner but it is making my system very dry like applying hair oil, so I stopped using insta cure conditioner. suggest some products either shampoo or conditioner that makes system looks shiny and natural

Caudalie Vinotherapie Divine Oil
and
It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Leave In conditioner