Plenty Of Fish b****s, Trolling Revenge On The Mean Ones

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a hair transplant but its thin. Not much donor so life's a b**ch at 38.

Anyway, I wear a cap a lot, and I'm tall. Life evens out a bit, as I'm decent looking, I've been called masculine looking but not good looking. My main pic on POF was a jimmy buffet impersonation, but I look quite a bit like him as it turns out. lol.

Certain chicks get pissed I have a cap and blow me off or make nasty bald jokes, although I have other no-cap pics in which I look perfectly fine, albeit follically challenged somewhat. In other words, like half of the other 40 year olds on the planet.

I return the favor only with my alt account showing a Russian guy 9, and blow them off with nearly identical shaming language-------but only the Nazis hating on my hair.

Last edited:

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should add that I only chase 5 to 7s. Sorry to rate people, but its gives you an idea.
I believe in being realistic in life. I have met several wonderful women, one of whom
wants to get quite serious at the moment.

I'm nice to everyone. Answer all.

I'm only squaring up on intentionally mean bald shaming hos

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
Wait? Girls actually call you out for being bald? And wearing a cap?! All this happens on pof!?

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol.

Well, there are lots of "show more fullface recent pics" Nazis on POF.

No surprise there, indeed, but the ironic aspect of this nihilistic endeavor is that the women that
"demand" all these pics are 3's.

Now...I should add, I HATE rating people myself. But apparently that's kinda what happens on fish.

I personally respond to everyone, carry on conversations, and get together with anyone who asks.

But the 3's (no other way to put it, but they started it) are usually fat with tons of makeup, and have
no intellectual component to their lives seemingly.

The irony is quite lost on them.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Pof is sh*t imo, at least where I live. Seems like all the left over women go there, same with badoo, I get a very bad vibe from both these apps. OkCupid on the other hand is very clean and there's a lot of normal women on there, I've met with sooooo many women from OkCupid and I think 1 from pof, who was black and literally just told me to come over at 2am. Badoo is like the slum of the slums, there's nooo good pussy on there.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pof is sh*t imo, at least where I live. Seems like all the left over women go there, same with badoo, I get a very bad vibe from both these apps. OkCupid on the other hand is very clean and there's a lot of normal women on there, I've met with sooooo many women from OkCupid and I think 1 from pof, who was black and literally just told me to come over at 2am. Badoo is like the slum of the slums, there's nooo good pussy on there.

POF is for horny or desperate single mothers, stoner chicks and naughty jailbait teens with low self esteem looking to upset their parents.

Okcupid is definitely the best app for intelligent, and interesting women, but they have high standards generally. Often very kinky though.

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, just click on the next pic and move on...its a numbers game anyway. Your wasting time on ones you wont screw when there are plenty that you will screw...Do you know how many so so witches turned me down, yet many other much better looking girls screwed me...Including my wife

Ywg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, just click on the next pic and move on...its a numbers game anyway. Your wasting time on ones you wont screw when there are plenty that you will screw...Do you know how many so so witches turned me down, yet many other much better looking girls screwed me...Including my wife

C'est la vie. Life is a b**ch.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
POF is for horny or desperate single mothers, stoner chicks and naughty jailbait teens with low self esteem looking to upset their parents.

Okcupid is definitely the best app for intelligent, and interesting women, but they have high standards generally. Often very kinky though.

A lot of kinky women are intelligent and also have high standards.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

LOLOL this may actually make my sig page lololol.

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need..its the honest truth but it wasnt just subject to dating sites...however, it reads, I just meant that nobody should look to far into the opinion of an individual..Many women will point out a guy's hairloss as a shortcoming..But bald or balding guys get laid all the time..

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need..its the honest truth but it wasnt just subject to dating sites...however, it reads, I just meant that nobody should look to far into the opinion of an individual..Many women will point out a guy's hairloss as a shortcoming..But bald or balding guys get laid all the time..

the way it read that was humerous/funny is it sounds as if someone is online dating while married..which I don't think you meant it that way but that is how it read and it just made me laugh.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
...many so so witches turned me down, yet many other much better looking girls screwed me...Including my wife

Wow, what a coincidence! Same thing happened to me. Many better looking girls screwed me too, including your wife.

(Sorry, Man. Joking of course, but I couldn't pass up the pun)

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the way it read that was humerous/funny is it sounds as if someone is online dating while married..which I don't think you meant it that way but that is how it read and it just made me laugh.

Then I guess it is how it sounds..