Please Tell Me What Is Your Iq? 7 Words, My 7 Cents.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine is 116, higher than average, but nothing genius.

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just checked mine. It came out f*****g 180. And I know I m dumb so this methodology of measuring iq is dumb too.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is there an accurate online test? If so, I would be willing to take it.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just checked mine. It came out f*****g 180. And I know I m dumb so this methodology of measuring iq is dumb too.
Anything above 120/130 means genius. Your online test was trash, take a real one at a psychologist.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
those online tests really are crap.
I've got results from 110 all that way to 164 from those tests. Go get a real test chaps, that's the only way to know.

I did a mensa test back in high school and got 128 which is top 3%ish. Not quite enough to join but I think I could if I practised. Costs like $50 or something though and I don't want to fail by a % again.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a mensa test back in high school and got 128 which is top 3%ish. Not quite enough to join but I think I could if I practised. Costs like $50 or something though and I don't want to fail by a % again.
Scores can sometimes vary. I'd say take it again.
I myself never took the Mensa test. Not going to join a band of idiots who smugly declare themselves superior because of a high IQ. f*** that.

Now if there was a club for guys with big dicks....

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never been tested by my career would suggest I'm in the higher percentiles. However, let me pose a more interesting question, does anyone here believe in racial differences in IQ? And, if so, what are the implications to what our social systems should be?