Please Tell Me My Hairloss Future Are

ZeldaKhan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm 25, and saw Hairloss when I was 20, then it stopped at about 22,23.
Now I have dandruff/ dry scalp. Somedays my hair feels amazing, somedays I feel I'm balding.

Can your expertise tell me where I'm at the Norwood scale and what prospects I have for the future? Images attached, one slick back wet hair one dry hair.

Attachments

• IMG_20181211_164605.jpg
    IMG_20181211_164605.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_20181211_164711.jpg
    IMG_20181211_164711.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 275

ZeldaKhan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Either NW1 or 1.5
A little bit more info, I have this hairline for the past 3,4 years now. My vertrx on one side has a rounded feel to it, it's been this way for some years too now.
Also, when my scalp flakes alot, the hairfall worsens.

Also I'm 25 right now, in your opinion, how long do you think I can have this hair

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
A little bit more info, I have this hairline for the past 3,4 years now. My vertrx on one side has a rounded feel to it, it's been this way for some years too now.
Also, when my scalp flakes alot, the hairfall worsens.

Also I'm 25 right now, in your opinion, how long do you think I can have this hair

Is there any thinning behind the hairline on your scalp?

ZeldaKhan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any thinning behind the hairline on your scalp?
Not alot that I have noticed.

Sometimes the hair feel and look thin/ limp and stringy with very weird flaking.

My dad lost most of his hair when he was mid 30s his brothers still have a head full of hair with NW2,3 my mom's father still has good hair and he's in his 80s now.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not alot that I have noticed.

Sometimes the hair feel and look thin/ limp and stringy with very weird flaking.

My dad lost most of his hair when he was mid 30s his brothers still have a head full of hair with NW2,3 my mom's father still has good hair and he's in his 80s now.

If there is no thinning then you can keep the hair for 10,20 years or even more. Its unpredictable.

ZeldaKhan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, can anyone recommend a system for growing out small hair along the hair line?