please people get an avatar please!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Fun too see the new avatars popping out.. It add personality to the forum, so please get yours. it only takes a few minutes.:santa:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
K

karankaran

Yeah , get an avatar and worry about your personality at HairLossTalk.com .. fortunately, i do not have to, squeegeeeeeeeeee........ coz i have a life outside HairLossTalk.com ! actually, I have a life would have sufficed...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah , get an avatar and worry about your personality at HairLossTalk.com .. fortunately, i do not have to, squeegeeeeeeeeee........ coz i have a life outside HairLossTalk.com ! actually, I have a life would have sufficed...

Karakakakakkakakakkakakakakakan! it is easier to recognize people scrolling down the pages.. but anyways.. you don't need one.. you are useless except maybe for the semen thread. Cool, I wish I have your life karakakkakakakakakan!

aka1

Reaction score
Dip Shi-ts, squeege is sometimes right. no need to argue every time!!
I go with you on this squeege

long live Norwood (-1)

jasperhobbs

Reaction score
Avatars are cool but not a requirement

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Dip Shi-ts, squeege is sometimes right. no need to argue every time!!
I go with you on this squeege

long live Norwood (-1)

Long live Norwood -1! aka1!:)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's mine?

aka1

Reaction score
How's mine?

yourwill.jpg

Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey squeegee you are pissing some people off d!ckhead. :) lol sorry just had to get in on the insults too, I actually picked my avatar after you mentioned it on another thread.
its all in fun guys, he is just keeping it light, nothing wrong with that

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
friends do you like my avatar? hi friends.

- - - Updated - - -

me i like sucking young woman hairless pussy. but i like my head be hairy thats why i wound it. :)

Hey 2young we have a woman that just joined that's been posting in this section, might want to tone that down a bit lol, don't want to chase her off that quickly, we already have a couple Quacks and a**holes on here that may do that

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ok ok ok. so when we wound? i will wound in a couple of hours. can we all make a time plan to wound same day same hour? so we will have a wound orgy. ;) ;)
.LOL/

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
It's one of the best...love the Ferrell-meister...can't wait to see Anchorman 2!!

thats will farrell? I always wondered who that was, too bad u cant expand avatars

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Sup brahs?

Thought I'd jump in on the craze of hairy animal avatars haha

:punk: I need an hairy dog..

- - - Updated - - -

ok ok ok. so when we wound? i will wound in a couple of hours. can we all make a time plan to wound same day same hour? so we will have a wound orgy. ;) ;)
.LOL/

Vacation for 2 weeks..I am shaving it zero blades.. then hard core rolling 3.00mm .