Please Let Me Know The Best Methods To Grow Hair Naturally

holly2012

Reaction score
I am in my mid 30's with a good amount of hair loss (Norwood scale 3). I realize that natural methods won't do much, but I have not been doing anything for the past 5 years and I'd rather do something natural than nothing at all.

Basically where I stand is I'd rather not risk any side effects with full knowledge that I won't get close to a full head of hair if I don't go the propecia/rogaine route. However, if I don't have to deal with side effects, I'd like to definitely do something.

Please let me know what the research is and personal stories on the best methods to go with if you're going to give it a shot with natural products.

A little background...

Currently in my mid 30's and have started experiencing hair loss at around 20 with it being very noticeable in the last few years

I've tried propecia back in my early 20's with success in growing hair back, but dealt with side effects so stopped it soon after, and I wonder if those side effects are still lasting

I'm looking for the most effective natural option(s) that don't have serious side effects

Thank you very much for any info! I'm excited to try something.

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
il be honest ive been losing since i was 17 currently 27 and went for an fue 2 weeks back, near enough a nw6,

not a lot works, ive tried various oils and potions, your genetics will determine where your destined to end up, only thing you can do is slow it down, ive avoided regaine for a long long time, however now theres not a lot else i can use

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing, anything you could consider a "natural remedy" is living a completely solidly healthy life for years and getting all vital vitamins and nutrients, and hoping somewhat maintaining your hair is a by-product. But there's not even any evidence for that.

Growing? From NW3 you'd still be lucky to get be in the minority who grow to NW2 on minoxidil and propecia, or even some more extreme measures still don't promise anything whatsoever in terms of growing.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is zix protocol! Applying zinc sulphat with water/ethyl alcohol on your scalp, theres some "natural" supplement that help agains scalp inflamatory, some for lowering dht and few for regrowth
You can microneedling 1.5mm once week
Laser seem sideless effect
I dont know much about essential oil but some proved to work, i think its rosemary oil