Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Bryan said:
Diamond Dave said:
And before this silly post you say you received mail from CIG, and its Sunday??? Think a little before you post, geez.....

He said he saw him yesterday! :wink:

Yeah seriously, Diamond Dave. Why do you have to misrepresent what I say?

Dave, unfortunately you are wrong. I did see Gayman on my mail route on Saturday morning. Believe me, everyone at the local post office knows this weirdo.

I swear every other day I am delivering Star Wars crap to his door. Yes, Gayman actually wears that uniform in his avatar around his house during the day and even picks up stamps sometimes and comes in the building dressed like that though he's not constantly humping thank God. He is the joke of the town and he actually thinks he's cool. I am getting transferred anyway to another town so this is why I can say this.

Gayman, do you honestly think I didn't know what that last package was that I delivered to you? Yes, it came in a discreet package but we have x ray machines. Nice Darth Vader Nude blow up doll. You are unbelievable Jayman. Oh, Jayman you are lucky it wasn't raining. I don't work when it rains otherwise you would of had to wait until tomorrow to "enjoy it". :lol:

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
[/quote]Gayman, do you honestly think I didn't know what that last package was that I delivered to you? Yes, it came in a discreet package but we have x ray machines. Nice Darth Vader Nude blow up doll. You are unbelievable Jayman. Oh, Jayman you are lucky it wasn't raining. I don't work when it rains otherwise you would of had to wait until tomorrow to "enjoy it". :lol:[/quote]

You are one of the most annoying posters I have ever come across, but this is actually kind of funny.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Just trying to lighten up the tension caused BY YOU Optimass. Next time don't make any new threads. Look at this mess you created.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
JayMan said:
Bryan said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":1bae9]And before this silly post you say you received mail from CIG, and its Sunday??? Think a little before you post, geez.....

Dave, unfortunately you are wrong. I did see Gayman on my mail route on Saturday morning. Believe me, everyone at the local post office knows this weirdo.

I swear every other day I am delivering Star Wars crap to his door. Yes, Gayman actually wears that uniform in his avatar around his house during the day and even picks up stamps sometimes and comes in the building dressed like that though he's not constantly humping thank God. He is the joke of the town and he actually thinks he's cool. I am getting transferred anyway to another town so this is why I can say this.

Gayman, do you honestly think I didn't know what that last package was that I delivered to you? Yes, it came in a discreet package but we have x ray machines. Nice Darth Vader Nude blow up doll. You are unbelievable Jayman. Oh, Jayman you are lucky it wasn't raining. I don't work when it rains otherwise you would of had to wait until tomorrow to "enjoy it". :lol:[/quote:1bae9]

you're just mad that i didn't wear a condom. enjoy your gonorrhea.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Cutsinger is God said:
JayMan said:
Bryan said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":dbd2e]And before this silly post you say you received mail from CIG, and its Sunday??? Think a little before you post, geez.....

Gayman, do you honestly think I didn't know what that last package was that I delivered to you? Yes, it came in a discreet package but we have x ray machines. Nice Darth Vader Nude blow up doll. You are unbelievable Jayman. Oh, Jayman you are lucky it wasn't raining. I don't work when it rains otherwise you would of had to wait until tomorrow to "enjoy it". :lol:

you're just mad that i didn't wear a condom. enjoy your gonorrhea.[/quote:dbd2e]

Diamond Dave already gave him that a long time ago. You can't give him any more STD's. He's even got a few new ones that doctor's haven't discovered yet.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
JayMan said:
Bryan said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":42265]And before this silly post you say you received mail from CIG, and its Sunday??? Think a little before you post, geez.....

Dave, unfortunately you are wrong. I did see Gayman on my mail route on Saturday morning. Believe me, everyone at the local post office knows this weirdo.[/quote:42265]

Sorry about that. You are correct. I found the problem.
I have my clock set to GMT time not regular time.
When I made that post the GMT time was early Monday morning.

Since I am an internet entrepreneur I have to go by a common time used throughout the world. My bad.....

G

Diamond Dave said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":3c321]
JayMan said:
Bryan said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":3c321]And before this silly post you say you received mail from CIG, and its Sunday??? Think a little before you post, geez.....

Dave, unfortunately you are wrong. I did see Gayman on my mail route on Saturday morning. Believe me, everyone at the local post office knows this weirdo.[/quote:3c321]

Sorry about that. You are correct. I found the problem.
I have my clock set to GMT time not regular time.
When I made that post the GMT time was early Monday morning.

Since I am an internet entrepreneur I have to go by a common time used throughout the world. My bad.....[/quote:3c321]

Hooked on phonics didn't work for diamond dumbass.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh man.... that widowspeak post was a cutt up. He think's hes a kung fu master. I seriously hope that was someone else just playing around. He must not know the first thing about dicipline or the actual philosophy behind it.

if not he better tell this guy his magical secret so he can grow his frontal thinning and widows peak back.
dalai_lama_gross4.jpg

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
oh man.... that widowspeak post was a cutt up. He think's hes a kung fu master. I seriously hope that was someone else just playing around.

That was the authentic Widowspeak of GIB fame.
If you visit the GIB forum you can find his comments about the b!tch session he had here yesterday.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
SkylineGTR said:
oh man.... that widowspeak post was a cutt up. He think's hes a kung fu master. I seriously hope that was someone else just playing around.

If you visit the GIB forum you can find his comments about the b!tch session he had here yesterday.

It's funny how CIG/ Kramer is suddenly speaking up for Widowspeak after being so rude and personal about him previously.. he's so two faced DD and you know it deep down, he would turn on you in a flash if you weren't the only one defending him in here.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL.

It is so obvious that CIG is O'Kramer as DD likes to say. I was reading the GIB forums and O'Kramer talks about how he and DD both like to listen to the same radio show. Then CIG comes here and says the same thing.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
SkylineGTR said:

What shampoo is he using??? :lol:

I heard he uses Head & Shoulders. Perhaps he's the one who needs to be more disciplined and not use the suds like Widowspeak does.

Widowspeak had every right to go off on all of you. I am sure the Dali Lama would of said something similar as well if you accused him of fraud.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
Diamond Dave said:
SkylineGTR said:

It's funny how CIG/ Kramer is suddenly speaking up for Widowspeak after being so rude and personal about him previously.. he's so two faced DD and you know it deep down, he would turn on you in a flash if you weren't the only one defending him in here.

I find it also funny how you UK1 knows so much about GIB. Could we have a secret nonshampooer in the ranks here posing as a shampooer like the rest just to fit in?

Well, you don't fool me. How's that crown coming along? Did it all fill in yet? Please tell everyone who you are at GIB and they will realize that you really are not shampooing and you regrew your crown back using only water. Go ahead UK1, tell them what your name is there. I am sick and tired of your lying and covering up who you really are.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
LOL.

It is so obvious that CIG is O'Kramer as DD likes to say. I was reading the GIB forums and O'Kramer talks about how he and DD both like to listen to the same radio show. Then CIG comes here and says the same thing.

As for you asshair, I've yet to figure out who you are but I know you are another member of GIB but posing as another shampooer here. I am "fairly" confident I know who UK1 is but what I find shameful is you two convering up the truth about Lawrence's theory when you both know it works. Do you remember that Indian from those old commercials where he's looking over a highway and there's garbage all over the side of the highways and they show him with a tear in his eye? Well that's how I feel about you two at this moment. :cry:

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
UK1 said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":a9b4b]
SkylineGTR said:

I find it also funny how you UK1 knows so much about GIB. Could we have a secret nonshampooer in the ranks here posing as a shampooer like the rest just to fit in?

Well, you don't fool me. How's that crown coming along? Did it all fill in yet? Please tell everyone who you are at GIB and they will realize that you really are not shampooing and you regrew your crown back using only water. Go ahead UK1, tell them what your name is there. I am sick and tired of your lying and covering up who you really are.[/quote:a9b4b]

:lol:

A slick bald loser with the personality and wit of a snotty nosed child caught in the act.. your mum must be so proud..

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
I am proud. Now are we going to finally end this little game of yours. Would you please for once tell everyone here who you really are at GIB? Believe me I already know and a couple other people have PM'd me as well.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
I am proud. Now are we going to finally end this little game of yours. Would you please for once tell everyone here who you really are at GIB? Believe me I already know and a couple other people have PM'd me as well.

I can save you some time and assure you that I'm not a member of GIB, I read some of the threads though, as you know. :) You aren't liked here or there, I kind of pity how miserable your life must be to go to these lengths but I can see how you'd have brought it on yourself.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
Cutsinger is God said:

I can save you some time and assure you that I'm not a member of GIB, I read some of the threads though, as you know. :) You aren't liked here or there, I kind of pity how miserable your life must be to go to these lengths but I can see how you'd have brought it on yourself.

Assure me UK1, assure me. I am waiting. You pity me? I pity you. You obviously went to great lengths reading up on threads at GIB. Sure you did UK1. If you didn't believe in this shampoo theory or if you weren't a member of GIB you wouldn't care one second of this. The fact is you are a member of GIB and you are not being truthful to the members here about your allegience to Lawrence Cutsinger and the fact you don't use shampoo. Now isn't this the truth UK1?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
UK1 said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":51550]I am proud. Now are we going to finally end this little game of yours. Would you please for once tell everyone here who you really are at GIB? Believe me I already know and a couple other people have PM'd me as well.

Assure me UK1, assure me. I am waiting. You pity me? I pity you. You obviously went to great lengths reading up on threads at GIB. Sure you did UK1. If you didn't believe in this shampoo theory or if you weren't a member of GIB you wouldn't care one second of this. The fact is you are a member of GIB and you are not being truthful to the members here about your allegience to Lawrence Cutsinger and the fact you don't use shampoo. Now isn't this the truth UK1?[/quote:51550]

You're just making yourself look silly, you're a fully grown man for gods sake.. what's wrong with you? It doesn't matter to me, I just play with you and make you look like an idiot in my spare time, you have started sounding increasingly desperate since you were caught out, maybe you realised that you are nothing but a joke on both boards? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.