Please i have very big problem with my hair! (pic inside)

ivan3344

Reaction score
Will Derma Roller 0.25mm help to regrown hair? Im 25yo i think i have a lot of stress and i don't wash my hair. Nobody in my family have problems with hair. But please i want to have my hair just like when i have 15 years. I don't want to be bald, i want to change my life!

What do you think about this amazon products: HairOmega 3 in 1, Vitagrowth serum, Pura D'or Organic Argan Oil Shampoo, Biotin 5000mcg, Vichy Neoganic, Merc Special Hair,Nails,Skin, Ultrax Labs Hair Rush DHT Blocking, Lavanda Oil ?

I don't want to use finasteride + Propecia + Minoxidil 5% my body don't like that (i try to use and i have side effects!!!)

What will help me!? Please tell em what do you think about about Dr Regenepure!? If i combinate Derma Roller and Regenepure 3 times a week in 6-8 months, will i have some results for that? This is my pictures! :wacko:

BtOFUK7.jpg

6GU8iTHg.jpg

webcam-toy-image17.jpgwebcam-toy-image18.jpg

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Just help me i will post a pictures after 8 months you will see my results. I'm not joking!

You are balding so badly, only finasteride can help you. And you look 40, not 25. Start going to the gym.

Regenpure and other shampoo u mentioned wont regrow a hair! Your only options are CB or pgd2 blocker like seti since you cant use finasteride.

Maybe try RU and see if you get sides on that.

ivan3344

Reaction score
You are balding so badly, only finasteride can help you. And you look 40, not 25. Start going to the gym.

Regenpure and other shampoo u mentioned wont regrow a hair! Your only options are CB or pgd2 blocker like seti since you cant use finasteride.

Maybe try RU and see if you get sides on that.

Tell me abotu this finasteride and what is the option about you talking CB or pgd2? I want to know about that?

What will this do and if i stop to use him, what is going on? Will my hair fail again and it will be just before i start using finasteride?

Just help me please!

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
Dermarolling, u need 1.5 mm i believe, not .25mm. And it won't do anything either, but wont hurt to try.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me abotu this finasteride and what is the option about you talking CB or pgd2? I want to know about that?

What will this do and if i stop to use him, what is going on? Will my hair fail again and it will be just before i start using finasteride?

Just help me please!

I'm starting to think you are just some 40 year old troll pretending to be 25.

ivan3344

Reaction score
No im not 40yo man, please if you want to tell me about finasteride what is and what is mean CB or pgd2?
Derma Roller for hair loss is the best 0.25-0.50mm

1.5mm is for scars

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride is same as propecia
Just buy 5 mg finesteridh pills and cut tham in fourths and start using minoxidil 2 time a days and see where you are in one year from now

ivan3344

Reaction score
finasteride is same as propecia
Just buy 5 mg finesteridh pills and cut tham in fourths and start using minoxidil 2 time a days and see where you are in one year from now

thank you so much sir. Tell me how this works, what it means CB and Pgd2? Just want to know what i using : /

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why are you asking what finasteride does when you say in your first post you already tried it and had side effects...

I don't want to use finasteride + Propecia + Minoxidil 5% my body don't like that (i try to use and i have side effects!!!)

ivan3344

Reaction score
why are you asking what finasteride does when you say in your first post you already tried it and had side effects...

i don't want to use that! i say that because i see videos on youtube. People have huge problems with heart, brain, cancer and some guy want to kill herself. Maybe is the best option hair transplant? i just asking a questions here...

MrDepressed

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geez guys stop making fun of him you all faaggots. He deserves help

If you are too worried you should do something and see a doctor and then dermatologist. You'll probably have to get on minoxidil and finasteride unfortunately you have no choice (or dutasteride if finasteride is not working enough for you) either its that or you'll continue balding

Drop all these amazon products they probably won't help your hair. And why don't you wash your hair as you mentioned??