Please Help

jtom9691

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I know most of you here are more then likely tired of hearing young males ask if they are indeed going bald or not but I thought I would ask some of your expert opinions. I am a 23 year old male who in the last two years has noticed a dramatic receding of my hair by my temples. My crown is generally good though, little hair loss. Furthermore, it is important to note I have always had a somewhat of a widows peak. I've attached two pictures to aid in your assistance.

Thank you all for your help!

Attachments

• IMAG0037 (2).jpg
    IMAG0037 (2).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMAG0038 (2).jpg
    IMAG0038 (2).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 121

DAMNIT HAIR!

Reaction score
You have my hair line from a few years ago. So yes, you are thinning. Mine was super slow so I kept telling myself it wasn't. Not a good idea. The crown didn't start until about 2 years ago and then it was obvious.

I would advise starting a regimen. Younger people have much better results from what i've seen I'm 32 so hoping for the best. I would do anything to be where you are and have someone tell me to start preventative action. Whats the worst that could happen? I just started Rogaine foam and Nizoral, adding finestride in a couple weeks. You'll need to decide what regimen you want to do, so i'll leave that up to you.

I just started a thread a couple days ago with my story and questions. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...onth-of-Rogaine-Foam-Nizoral-questions-(PICS)