PLEASE HELP Recomended Products

speed6

Reaction score
Hi there, first of all i would like to thank all of you guys for the great info you share with each other. Here is a short story about my hairloss, around four years ago i had signs of hairloss and got really depressed for quite a few time even although i am a very positive person. After a year my hairloss was getting really bad that although i was very shy to talk about it i exploded at my hairdresser to help me out and he suggested me to take Propecia. I bought a month doze for almost $100 which is quite expensive, than i started hearing that you could have lots of side effects about these pills so i stopped them immediately. After almost a year from taking Propecia my hairdresser knew why i wouldn't take Propexia and he told me about Rogaine Minoxodil 5%. I bought immediately and in around 2 months i was seeing positive feedback from my hair. Than after like six months i stopped it as i wasn't seeing any more positive feedback. Than i tried Pro-cerin tablets and even though i just heard its just a scam it worked almost as good as Rogaine worked for me.
Now all my doze finished and i would like to know what the best to use
i learned that Rogaine Minoxodil 5% is a follical booster and now i understood that i need a dht inhabiter but wouldn't want to go for propecia, what do you think i can use.
Also do you suggest some sort of vitamins and any good shampoo ?

Thanks you all for all the time reading my post and helping

Goingat20

Reaction score
Try Nizoral shampoo, get back on propecia and minoxidil 5%.If you get sides with propecia just stop using it. Propecia gets out of your system in 2 days after you stop using it.
Goodluck

speed6

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, do you know any site from where i can buy all these products at a great price ?

Thanks once again

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't be scared by propecia, after all you didn't have any side effects when you took it the first time round did you which means you probably never will.

Remember most people NEVER have any problems with propecia so I'd say give it another go, it's the best treatment available at this time (except for dutasteride).

speed6

Reaction score
What is dutasteride as i heard its cheaper and as cost effective as Propecia ?

Thanks once again

G

Speed6, you are very smart for stopping Propecia.

-Take 1 or 2 gram of arginine in the morning and before bedtime on an empty stomach. This is good for hair and health in general. Arginin increases NO/vasodilation/cGMP etc....
-vitamin b complex
-grape seed extract(100-200mg) This is a very strong antioxidant and has been proven to grow hair in mice.
-minoxidil(which you are already using). Keep using it unless you get facial/body swelling, cardiovascular problem.
-topicals crinagen and spironolactone
-Nizoral shampoo 1-2 times a week.

Propecia systematically decreases DHT, increases T and Estradiol. Some get libido/ED problems and gynecomastia(spelling?). Stay away from it!

G

Nizoral, arginine, topical crinagen have worked for me! I am maintaining my hair.

I started losing hair when I was 16. I am now 23, and have only slight frontal recession, which I hope the grape seed extract will regrow.

By the way one glass of soy milk a day was very beneficial for my hair, but I read it is unhealthy soy, so I stopped.

speed6

Reaction score
Thanks Music 23, but from where can i get all these products excluding spironolactone, Nizoral

Thanks once again

G

For crinagen : http://www.raztec.com
=17 dollars a month.

grape seed, great antioxidant!:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/grape.html 11 dollars
=if you take 2 it will cost you 5,50 a month.

arginine:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/la.html 10 dollars
=enough for 2months, so 5 dollars a month
first thing in the morning and before going to bed, must be taken on an empty stomach.

After a week or two you will feel that an increased vasodilation. You can also use 2 grams in the morning and 2 grams before bedtime.

For vitamin B comlex, if you have a good multivitamin it is fine already.

So this will cost you 30 dollars a month for DHT inhibiting and nitric oxide/vasodilation with a strong antioxidant which has been proven in a study to regrow hair on mice!

Another tip I would give you, if you are in perfect health and have no intestinal problems, drink one glass of soy milk a day. It is good for hair.

You must also not have sex/masturbate a lot. If you can't decrease sex, then at least stop masturbating!

Good luck!

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
hey music is the grape seeds extract better than green tea as an antioxident
???

speed6

Reaction score
Thanks for the info music23

what about " ou must also not have sex/masturbate a lot. If you can't decrease sex, then at least stop masturbating! " whats the issue with this, my god i almost have sex everyday :)