Please Help, Please... Teenage Going Bald

Ckul

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 18 years old and I am balding. Still I have thinned hair on balded spots(image below). How can I make them regrow as normal hair??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 310
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 326

Kris89

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you're balding man. Those tiny hairs are not miniaturized hairs imo.

If you're concerned, just keep an eye on it and keep taking photos over 6-12 months. If you notice changes then you can consider treatment. But due to your age I'd be hesitant to recommend any other course of action right now.

Ckul

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you're balding man. Those tiny hairs are not miniaturized hairs imo.

If you're concerned, just keep an eye on it and keep taking photos over 6-12 months. If you notice changes then you can consider treatment. But due to your age I'd be hesitant to recommend any other course of action right now.
Man just a year ago I did NOT have these bald spots and my all head was covered with hair, but now you see that balded parts with tiny hair on it. That's my hair wickened :( that makes me very sad that I am starting balding from this early age and I want to stop it and recover these wickened hair you see there