Please help me, Minoxidil has't arrived yet

ugem12

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I live in Italyand ordered Kirkland minoxidil 25th of April from Minoxidilshop.com, It has't arrived yet. I written them three mails but no reply. I have finished mine old supply today. I went to pharmacy to purchase one months supply but minoxidil costs 39€ for the bottle here :( , while 2% costs 16€.

What should i do

* Should i wait for some other days for minoxidil to arrive ?
* Should i buy 2% to give time minoxidil to arrive ? Does it make
difference ??
* Should i not risk and spend 39€ to buy one bottle from local pharmacy ?
* Or there exist some good online pharmacy in europe which ship to italy
in couple of days at economical price ??

Kindly help me, as i am stuck in this irritating situation.
Thanks,
Usman

VWdude

Reaction score
Yeah wait a bit longer a couple more days i'm sure it will arrive.. next time try ordering from somewhere else. There are lots of places in europe you can order from.

VWdude

Reaction score
I see you are using johnsons baby shampoo in your regimen pizano, how is that working out for you?

ugem12

Established Member
Reaction score
Its fine, i mean't to use some light shampoo at other days, its going fine. by the way can you please name some places to purchase from europe ??
Thanks

VWdude

Reaction score
I wasn't going bald when i lived in italy so i have no idea... but i'm sure there are alot of people here who have.. Try http://www.minoxidil.com and look into 5% Xandrox, email them and ask if they will ship to italy, I think they ship world wide.. he has alot of products to choose from... i think you should just stick with the 5% minoxidil for now.