Please help me.... I need your answers

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been watching the forums for years and now decided to interact since I want your experience and knowledge to something I have heard. I have been on my regimen of rogaine 2x daily, dutas 2mg 1x daily, 25mg cyproterone 1x daily and I have started a very low dose of casodex recently because even If I am 26yo my hairloss is extremely aggressive. Previously I tried propecia but since my hairloss is too aggressive I have seen no benefits. Now with the regimen above I only managed not to lose any more hair, even if in the past I lost the thickness that I had. Anyways back to my question.. I have created this account just to be able to interact with all you but also to ask you some questions for which I got too sick, worried and upset the last days. I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Economics (University of Cyprus, EU) and the MSc in Oil and Gas Enterprise Management (University of Aberdeen, UK), and I will be moving this August 2014 to Tampa Florida, USA to do the MBA starting the Fall 2014.

Since I am buying all my medicines from alldaychemist.com (ADC): If I will buy my medicines while I will be in Tampa Florida (USA), do I need any prescription (to present to the US customs/post office) for the medines coming from this website or any other online pharmacies? because in my country the customs/post office don't let the parcel to come to my house, even if it is express and they hold it for check and then request a prescription to allow me to get it. I have also done my own research online and found the regulations for buying syringes and prescribed medications to be more strict in NY, CA, FL, DC, IL than in other states, and requiring a prescription but I am not sure if this also applies if someone buys his/her medicines from online pharmacies.

If in the USA they request a prescription for the medines that I will buy from the ADC while being in the USA, then a prescription from a Cypriot(outside USA-international) doctor is acceptable?

Thanks so much for taking your time to read my message. I would be grateful if you could answer my questions, from you all that you are experienced in these situations or that you know.. because the last days hearing this I got too sick and upset since w/o my regimen my life is nothing. I am afraid of the regimen I use but I am also afraid to become bald.

Please help me, I need your help
Thanks so much
Chris

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
inhousepharmacy.vu works in the US. Alldaychemist might too, I am not sure.

blancodb

Reaction score
I live in Florida, and you don't need a prescription from alldaychemist. I've made repeated purchases from there, and in fact just bought my first pills of finasteride which is being shipped now!

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
I third alldaychemist. Just received my order from them. Shipping is $25 but their finasteride and keto 2% is dirt cheap (so buy in bulk) and the shipping is VERY fast considering the distance.