Please help me.... I need your answers

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been watching the forums for years and now decided to interact since I want your experience and knowledge to something I have heard. I have been on my regimen of rogaine 2x daily, dutas 2mg 1x daily, 25mg cyproterone 1x daily and I have started a very low dose of casodex recently because even If I am 23yo my hairloss is extremely aggressive. Previously I tried propecia but since my hairloss is too aggressive I have seen no benefits. Now with the regimen above I only managed not to lose any more hair, even if in the past I lost the thickness that I had. Anyways back to my question.. I have created this account just to be able to interact with all you but also to ask you some questions for which I got too sick, worried and upset the last days. Now I am in the third year of my studies in Economics, I have one more year left to get my bachelor's degree and next year Im planning to go to the USA to do the MBA.

Talking with some friends that study in the USA I came to realize that during the journey from Cyprus(Europe) to USA, or even once you arrive at the USA airport there is luggage check(I am not talking about the ones that you hold with you in the airport, but the big ones-luggage that you carry everything inside including clothes, etc), using machines that the luggage pass through to see if there's anything suspected inside them or even airport policemen may stop you for random check and may ask you for opening your luggage. This scared me as I am planning to take with me to USA when I will go to do my MBA in one year, one year supply of my medicines above that I use, as I will stay there for one year before coming back to my country for holidays, and so I am scared if they take them from me after checking my luggage.
1) Is it true that there is this check? I heard it's for people coming outside US. If I show them any prescriptions will they give the medicines back to me?
and
2) Since I am buying from alldaychemist.com all my medicines, If I will buy my medicines while I will be in the USA do I need any prescription for the medines coming from this website? because in my country the customs don't let the parcel to come to my house, even if it is express and they hold it for check and then request prescription. If in the USA they request a prescription for the medines that I will buy from the ADC while being in the USA, then a prescription from a Cypriot(outside USA-international) doctor is acceptable?

Thanks so much for taking your time to read my message. I would be grateful if you could answer my questions, from you all that you are experienced in these situations or that you know.. because the last days hearing this I got too sick and upset since w/o my regimen my life is nothing. I am afraid of the regimen I use but I am also afraid to become bald.

Please help me, I need your help
Thanks so much
Chris

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how the airport security will handle your situation. I would not risk it though. It is possible to get Dutas w/o a prescription online in the US, but you have better options than Dutas. Please check out this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68078

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
I am not sure how the airport security will handle your situation. I would not risk it though. It is possible to get Dutas w/o a prescription online in the US, but you have better options than Dutas. Please check out this thread:

Hi and thanks for getting back to me,
I have just reviewed the thread you provided and it is for topicals right? In the past I have used several topicals including DR Lee's xandrox 15% and didn't see any results, except the original rogaine. After so many years I came to realize that only oral anti androgens are what can help since they are much more potent than topicals even if they go systematic.
The fact that it is possible to take dutas in the US online w/o prescription, you mean from overseas or from within USA? cuz here in my country I buy from alldaychemist.com that come from India and the customs hold them for check even if they are express delivery, and then they request a prescription. So this doesn't happen in the USA(what happens in my country) and you don't have to have a prescription? If that's true then it's good news!!

thanks so much,
Chris

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't know about the air port thing but I get Dr. Reddys Dutas from inhousepharmacy.biz without a prescription, it takes from 7 to 14 days from the time I order.

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
Don't know about the air port thing but I get Dr. Reddys Dutas from inhousepharmacy.biz without a prescription, it takes from 7 to 14 days from the time I order.

thanks so much for the help Patrick54,

I have questions for you, just to clear things up. Please answer them...

1) You are in the USA right?
2) If you buy a large/big quantity(eg. for 6 months or more, for not having to order too often), is there any problem with the customs(If I recall correctly I have heard that you have to order only three months of meds in the USA, if I am not mistaken)?
3) Is it express shipping cost or standard flat rate that is used by the inhousepharmacy.biz? cuz I am currently using alldaychemist.com and the shipping cost is express, but here the customs hold the parcel and so it doesn't come to my house and I have to go to the post office and show them my prescription to get it.

Thanks once again!
Chris

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I forget the shipping cost, but I got some Fincar from that website and it arrived in a very small town the state of Ohio (USA) in 6 days after my order.

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Agahi said:
I forget the shipping cost, but I got some Fincar from that website and it arrived in a very small town the state of Ohio (USA) in 6 days after my order.

Hi Agahi,

Some questions for you to clear things up..

1) You mean you are buying from alldaychemist.com right?
2) If you buy a large/big quantity(eg. for 6 months or more, for not having to order too often), is there any problem with the customs(If I recall correctly I have heard that you have to order only three months of meds in the USA, if I am not mistaken)?
3) Is the parcel coming to your house(express) or you have to go to the post office to get it(standard flat rate)?

thanks so much,
Chris

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, is alldaychemist.com the same as inhousepharmacy.biz? I use the latter.

I only order 1 month at a time(fincar is a 4 month supply at 30 tablets since you cut it into 1/4). I have heard both the 3 month limit and a 30 day limit cited, but am not sure on what is correct, maybe someone else will know I do apologize.

The package came to the post office, not my house.

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Agahi said:
I'm not sure, is alldaychemist.com the same as inhousepharmacy.biz? I use the latter.

I only order 1 month at a time(fincar is a 4 month supply at 30 tablets since you cut it into 1/4). I have heard both the 3 month limit and a 30 day limit cited, but am not sure on what is correct, maybe someone else will know I do apologize.

The package came to the post office, not my house.

thanks so much for getting back to me man,

I will have to check what is the maximum limit you are able to order.

Anyways thanks for taking the time to reply,
Chris

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chezryl said:
ripple-effect said:

I have just reviewed the thread you provided and it is for topicals right? In the past I have used several topicals including DR Lee's xandrox 15% and didn't see any results, except the original rogaine. After so many years I came to realize that only oral anti androgens are what can help since they are much more potent than topicals even if they go systematic.
The fact that it is possible to take dutas in the US online w/o prescription, you mean from overseas or from within USA? cuz here in my country I buy from alldaychemist.com that come from India and the customs hold them for check even if they are express delivery, and then they request a prescription. So this doesn't happen in the USA(what happens in my country) and you don't have to have a prescription? If that's true then it's good news!!

thanks so much,
Chris

How long did you use Xandrox and when you say "no results" do you mean no change in hair? What other topicals did you use?

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Chezryl said:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68078[/url]

thanks so much,
Chris

How long did you use Xandrox and when you say "no results" do you mean no change in hair? What other topicals did you use?[/quote:j3mb21x0]

I have been using it for 7 months and still shedding and shedding and shedding...... there was no end. That time I was only using xandrox 15% and rogaine.

Chris

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
Chezryl said:
Patrick54 said:

3) Is it express shipping cost or standard flat rate that is used by the inhousepharmacy.biz? cuz I am currently using alldaychemist.com and the shipping cost is express, but here the customs hold the parcel and so it doesn't come to my house and I have to go to the post office and show them my prescription to get it.

Thanks once again!
Chris

Yes, I live in the USA.
I have ordered 3 months supply twice (no problems) and just ordered a 6 months supply.
The post man drops a yellow card in my mail box telling me my order is in, then I go to the post office, show them the card, sign for it and pick it up, no prescription is required.
So far all the shipping from inhouse has been free.

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
Chezryl said:
Patrick54 said:

Thanks once again!
Chris

Yes, I live in the USA.
I have ordered 3 months supply twice (no problems) and just ordered a 6 months supply.
The post man drops a yellow card in my mail box telling me my order is in, then I go to the post office, show them the card, sign for it and pick it up, no prescription is required.
So far all the shipping from inhouse has been free.

Thanks a million Patrick,
All I can say is that everything has been answered, no exceptions.... Thanks for taking your time to answer all my queries. It means so much!!!!

Hope everything goes well with you bro:DDDDD

Take care,
Chris

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
Your welcome Chris and the best of luck to you.

Thanks so MUCH bro:>>>