Please Help Me Guys, I'm 15 Yo Boy.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you definitively know that? If so where are your citation? Also, if you'd reread my post, I've never claimed it myself. I simply corrected what his argument was towards. That isn't what no fappers are suggesting what the causation is from; he oversimplified.

P.S that counterclaim is about as regurgitated as no fappers initial standpoint.
Yes I defiantly know that and you can too if you bother to google it! All the medical and scientific articles point to the fact that it does not cause hair loss whilst the old wifes tales articles/religious minorities and general weirdos say it does. I know who i choose to believe.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't masturbate anymore, however I have. I know that it's a strenuous activity like taking a sh*t. Combine that with masturbating 3-4 times a day, and have balding gene. Also, you've clearly purchased your sarcasm out of a modular kit, send it back.

Don't piggy back off my joke either, b*tch move.
Wait you’ve masturbated before ? Does it really feel like taking a sh*t ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop listen to assholes .
You also have acne. While high DHT is not the cause of male pattern baldness, if you start when you are young, it is . You have Acne too.
Low dose of isotretinoin, 10mg daily can be the solution . Also, add cetirizine 1% lotion at night .
Go to pubmed and read a lot. IF something tell you "isotretinoin casue hairloss " it is an idiot. Isotretinoin inhibit DHT plus the hipersecretion of sebaceous glands.

Msaturbation will not change anything. I passed for exactly the same thing you are passing, I am 40 now. And keep most of hair hair thanks to drugs since 2017. Don't listen the haters. Read, and know where to read. pubmed.gov is the place.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm totally running your old strings. Lol

Your sarcasm is tumbling in the dirt behind mine; yearning to be put down via shotgun shell.

Go buy yourself puppet strings so you can pull of miracles with your killed off d*ck.

Just wanted to know what it was like.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ketoconazole shampoo would go along way. You are very oily. Keto will help reduce the sebum. It's about the best you can do at your age. Minoxidil doesn't address DHT.

https://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-Shampoo-Treatment-Supports-Growth/dp/B0032FSDOA?th=1

This is what I use 1x a week. You may be able to use it 2-3 times since you have a lot more oil, just be careful as it can be very drying. It has saw palmetto in it too which can be of some benefit when used topically. I feel that it helps me but then again I also take finasteride.

At the very least it will get rid of your excess sebum and hopefully slow/halt your loss. Maybe even thicken up some since you are so young.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with trying out a Keto shampoo but go for Nizoral which have the studies backing it and not these other shampoos that try to throw it in the mix. It's an effective antiandrogen and will slow down your hair loss

Last edited:

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ignorance in this thread...

Your crown looks fine. Your temples seem to be moving back which is not balding. Hairlines change. When I was 16 my temples were really high which made my forehead look huge. I asked my mom if it looked like I was going bald and she said yes. I am 30 now and my temples are the same as they have always been. If I pushed my hair back and took a close up when I was 16 I am sure all the meat balls on this forum would have said to use finasteride.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great job recommending the urgency in obtaining Finasteride to a 15 year old. If anything I'd suggest he wait for these upcoming treatments to reach there market date, before contemplating finasteride at

Did you even bother to read ? Who recommend to use Finasteride ? So this is your solution , wait ? by 18th he will be a norwood 2-3 , not reversible.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ketoconazole shampoo would go along way. You are very oily. Keto will help reduce the sebum. It's about the best you can do at your age. Minoxidil doesn't address DHT.

https://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-Shampoo-Treatment-Supports-Growth/dp/B0032FSDOA?th=1

This is what I use 1x a week. You may be able to use it 2-3 times since you have a lot more oil, just be careful as it can be very drying. It has saw palmetto in it too which can be of some benefit when used topically. I feel that it helps me but then again I also take finasteride.

At the very least it will get rid of your excess sebum and hopefully slow/halt your loss. Maybe even thicken up some since you are so young.
1 a week ? lol. He need to use ketoconazole Cream, not shampoo, every night and live it all night.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ignorance in this thread...

Your crown looks fine. Your temples seem to be moving back which is not balding. Hairlines change. When I was 16 my temples were really high which made my forehead look huge. I asked my mom if it looked like I was going bald and she said yes. I am 30 now and my temples are the same as they have always been. If I pushed my hair back and took a close up when I was 16 I am sure all the meat balls on this forum would have said to use finasteride.

Lol, The only ignorant here is you. If you don't see that receding in a 15 yeards old guy is not normal, you understand nothing on premature male pattern baldness

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does mastrubation have anything to do with DHT or hair loss?

ZERO to do with it! Enjoy your body, but be respectful of your Mum and clean up after yourself with a facecloth or tissues. No Mum loves crusty socks.

READ the full link below, DON'T panic on price it is about to come way down as it moves into contract manufacturing in July. Get yourself a weekend job and save for it. A year's supply is proposed to be USD$800 and they are going to ship internationally.

My son is also 15 and going through this. Having regular small amounts of protein is crucial to hair health. Your body can only absorb 50g at a time so big steaks are a waste of time. Have a glass of milk, cheese, nuts, piece of protein bar (a low sugar one) or any protein snack every 3-4 hours. That is valuable info from an expensive hairloss clinic.

Regrowth product link developed by Australian stem cell researcher:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...e-treatments-of-androgenetic-alopecia.113969/

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've talked my parents, and they're like "Calm down your still young...Its not serious".. :(

But, can I try stopping my habit of mastrubation and can I use onion juice?

I started going bald at 16. Immediately jumped of finasteride and minoxidil. It saved the bulk of my hair till this day (I'm 20 now)

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, but even I have acne over my forehead and especially over my hairline and I'm losin a lotta hair where there's an acne, so does that mean that its caused due to high DHT or simply is it just because I don't eat much?

Greasy hair is common in male pattern baldness. My husband is Norwood 7, has been 30 years since 26, and still his greasy head leaves slicks on the pillowcase. Your acne is part of the curse, but can be improved using a good face cleanser like Cetaphil for oily skin twice a day and keep your hands off your face (they transfer a lot of dirt).

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm NW1.5 as well, goin to a NW2 though unfortunately. Am I correct to say you will only bald to your genetic predisposed potential? People on here tend to suggest everyone's end game is a Nw7.

Just judging from men I have known in my lifetime everyone is not destined to N7. Some lose early and maintain that, losing minimally again mid-life, and still have a fluffy top in their 70s. N7 can go fast with no real time between starting to bald and getting there, others can slowly cruise through every stage. Some are balder younger, but their mates far surpass them in their 30s at speed. You'll get what your genes dish up.

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just judging from men I have known in my lifetime everyone is not destined to N7. Some lose early and maintain that, losing minimally again mid-life, and still have a fluffy top in their 70s. N7 can go fast with no real time between starting to bald and getting there, others can slowly cruise through every stage. Some are balder younger, but their mates far surpass them in their 30s at speed. You'll get what your genes dish up.
This is true. My father has been an nw3 since I can remember, his brother a nw2 V and they both seem to not have receded much since their twenties or thirties

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you've got around 1 or 2 years before it becomes noticeable so f*** as many girls as you can, harass your parents to save you money to get shiseido as soon as its out then you're golden, you can cope with hookers in the timeframe between the two stages, also train hard to get ripped and train some mma/boxing to become a bad boy+ buzzcut, your hell will be over in a few years assuming you rip your parents off so they pay your procedure, because otherwise you'll wait until you have a job and save lmao

inmyhead

Reaction score
you've got around 1 or 2 years before it becomes noticeable so f*** as many girls as you can, harass your parents to save you money to get shiseido as soon as its out then you're golden, you can cope with hookers in the timeframe between the two stages, also train hard to get ripped and train some mma/boxing to become a bad boy+ buzzcut, your hell will be over in a few years assuming you rip your parents off so they pay your procedure, because otherwise you'll wait until you have a job and save lmao

This is the most stupid advice ever. Life is not about f*****g chicks only. Don't listen to this sad guy.

Study. Take your time to learn math, think about your profession, what do you want to be. Perhaps picks some engineering or IT field. You shoudn't be spending your time thinking about what other people think about you right now. They will all be gone in few years and you will never see them again, so why bother?