Please help experts! Just a quick little peek please. ty

Thinning hair

Reaction score
I need help with a personal question and confirmation that my knowledge is correct.

I have been using my own Spriolactone Cream that I have been making.

I don't know if I got it right as I don't want to calculate with Mols and such for a little cream :)

I just use 20 grams of aqueous cream (I used that because the study from Iran study stated it was the best cream, plus is the only 1 I can get locally) and 600 mg of sprolactone tablet (powdered) together to get a 5%+ cream. I did this as Bryan stated that we aren't making rocket fuel here, so I didn't care too much about the actual percentage.

Here's the question is that really 5% potency that I got there? Or should I really rethink my formula?

Also I have been using Folligen with that for a while and I haven't waited for it to dry to use it with the cream. I know I shouldn't and I wonder if that affects the effectives of both products. (Which probaly does)

And one finally question, how the beeeep... I can stop that tingly feeling on my scalp? I'm using an Antiandrogen and a SOD already! The stupid autoimmune response is still here!!!!!

Please help a guy who still wants his hair on his scalp .

Thank you for any posts that are good or bad!

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning hair said:
I need help with a personal question and confirmation that my knowledge is correct.

I have been using my own Spriolactone Cream that I have been making.

I don't know if I got it right as I don't want to calculate with Mols and such for a little cream :)

I just use 20 grams of aqueous cream (I used that because the study from Iran study stated it was the best cream, plus is the only 1 I can get locally) and 600 mg of sprolactone tablet (powdered) together to get a 5%+ cream. I did this as Bryan stated that we aren't making rocket fuel here, so I didn't care too much about the actual percentage.

Here's the question is that really 5% potency that I got there? Or should I really rethink my formula?

Also I have been using Folligen with that for a while and I haven't waited for it to dry to use it with the cream. I know I shouldn't and I wonder if that affects the effectives of both products. (Which probaly does)

And one finally question, how the beeeep... I can stop that tingly feeling on my scalp? I'm using an Antiandrogen and a SOD already! The stupid autoimmune response is still here!!!!!

Please help a guy who still wants his hair on his scalp .

Thank you for any posts that are good or bad!

try Apple Cider VInegar with Cayenne Pepper (8oz ACV for 3 taplespoon CP). It really helped me out.