Please Help!! Am I Losing My Hair At The Age Of 14??!!

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i'm 14 this has been going on for months hasn't been getting better. some people say that it looks normal and some thing it's not. i don't know what it is. i haven't seen any other kid my age with a hairline like this and it's depressing. please help. and for the people that saw my recen posts is it better or worse??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_2256.JPG
    IMG_2256.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 511
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 483

Hammer

Established Member
Reaction score
Has it always been like that? I've seen young children with similar hairlines...would have thought it would only be a concern if it was noticeably getting worse, as opposed to just your normal, natural hair line.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has it always been like that? I've seen young children with similar hairlines...would have thought it would only be a concern if it was noticeably getting worse, as opposed to just your normal, natural hair line.
its not his natural hairline, he has thinning hair at the temples. He is an extremely unlucky kid unfortunately because he can't even get on finasteride as DHT is needed during puberty. I can suggest OP to be on minoxidil and hope it works out till he is 18 and then get on finasteride.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no god, this world is a piece of sh*t. This kid will never have enjoy his youth because of no fault of his. I am also like that. Short and ugly all my life and once that got fixed, I started balding at 21. I am not even joking kiddo, if its not a mature hairline and u continue losing your hair, just kill yourself unless you have exceptionally good bones. Life is not worth living like this. I am also killing myself if i lose the battle.

Yippie4812

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no god, this world is a piece of sh*t. This kid will never have enjoy his youth because of no fault of his. I am also like that. Short and ugly all my life and once that got fixed, I started balding at 21. I am not even joking kiddo, if its not a mature hairline and u continue losing your hair, just kill yourself unless you have exceptionally good bones. Life is not worth living like this. I am also killing myself if i lose the battle.

The negativity in your post disheartening. Buddy you think you're the only one in this world who is going bald? 8 in 10 men go bald in their lifetime and you're being so negative about it. Are you scared you won't get pussy for the rest of your life huh? Are you scared you won't be accepted? These are questions that you have planted inside your head which drive your low self-esteem. Money drives the world, not your hair. Stop being so negative about your situation and put some positiveness into your life. Committing Suicide? for hair? are you serious? there's more to your life than just hair, enjoy it, everyone goes through what you're going through and they don't commit suicide. Jesus you gotta get checked for depression or low self-esteem. Everyone goes bald, you just have to accept it.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The negativity in your post disheartening. Buddy you think you're the only one in this world who is going bald? 8 in 10 men go bald in their lifetime and you're being so negative about it. Are you scared you won't get pussy for the rest of your life huh? Are you scared you won't be accepted? These are questions that you have planted inside your head which drive your low self-esteem. Money drives the world, not your hair. Stop being so negative about your situation and put some positiveness into your life. Committing Suicide? for hair? are you serious? there's more to your life than just hair, enjoy it, everyone goes through what you're going through and they don't commit suicide. Jesus you gotta get checked for depression or low self-esteem. Everyone goes bald, you just have to accept it.
in their lifetime that is before 60 or something, he is 14, i am 21. We have no right to be alive. I don't give a f*** about pussy, i cannot have self esteem without appearance. I don't need to get checked for sh*t, I am realistic. Wasted youth is not worth repenting over, sorry.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in their lifetime that is before 60 or something, he is 14, i am 21. We have no right to be alive. I don't give a f*** about pussy, i cannot have self esteem without appearance. I don't need to get checked for sh*t, I am realistic. Wasted youth is not worth repenting over, sorry.
and never give me that sh*t about money. It annoys me to the core. Looks, money and status matter in the ratio 60:30:10, get that in ur f*****g mind people.

Yippie4812

My Regimen
Reaction score

So you wasted your youth because you lost your hair. Are you serious? why are you promoting suicide to a 14 year old? Self-esteem has a lot more to do with your mentality than your appearance. There are so many famous people out there that are bald, one of my friends (he's 19), he's totally bald, man doesn't give any shits. He's enjoying life, and is happy. Might want to change your mentality before you come to conclusions.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you wasted your youth because you lost your hair. Are you serious? why are you promoting suicide to a 14 year old? Self-esteem has a lot more to do with your mentality than your appearance. There are so many famous people out there that are bald, one of my friends (he's 19), he's totally bald, man doesn't give any shits. He's enjoying life, and is happy. Might want to change your mentality before you come to conclusions.
some people have the ability to cope with being subhuman, i am not one of them.