Please have a look at this and tell me what i shoud do?!!

N0m@d

Reaction score
Hi Declan123

Really sorry for this sad story. I hope soon you get back all you have lost.

Can you tell me when your test shows abnormality in hormones?

I mean that test witch shows your estrogen is abnormal was your first estrogen test?

I have estradiol test after 6 month after this sh*ty drug but it was exactly in optimum level (not just in range, exactly best level for my age), like total and free testosterone!

Now is it possible I have HA with NO hormone imbalance?

canada1313

Reaction score
Hey Dude,

How is the dim working for you?

i had the same issues as you while using different combos of finasteride/dutasteride/ru for 3 years i had non stop shedding all over head which resulted in severe diffuse thinning all over scalp and even pubic hair. i started out with 95% of my hair in good shape. People say to continue with finasteride/dutasteride/ru when this shedding is happening and that it is a good thing but this is complete bullshit it doesn't stop it just gets worse and worse.

minoxidil helped me slow down the shedding during this time but couldn't over come the shedding while on finasteride.

in the 10 months since quitting finasteride/dutasteride/run and just using minoxidil my hair has mostly grown back thick everywhere and seems to have stabilized. I was wondering about your experience with dim and whether it is worth adding?

Thanks

T

TravisB

Whoa, Declan, I've seen post Finasteride photos of your face, and I was just like "what the hell happened to your face"? It's really sad that this has happened to you. I don't know how anyone can say that finasteride is not risky and dangerous drug. Has your face got any better since dropping finasteride?

Declan12

Reaction score
I forgot my old password and it wouldn't let me log in, I am the original poster.

Just thought i would let you all know the story since my last post.

I stuck to the diet and DIM along with the other hebal medications my Natropath gave me and that seemed to help for a period of time to the point where i still had diffuse loss, my hair did not return to normal but it did seem to get substantially better, to the point where i could grow it long and still style it which is something i certainly couldn't do when the diffuse loss happened initially, it took around 6-7 months before i could style it.

However it seemed like every 3-4 weeks my hair would go really fine and lifeless, the texture of the hair would go really fine and then within a week it would return to its normal state, this would be in sync with my face and bloating, water retention seems to fluctuate from week to week.

Anyway it seemed that although my hair got a little better, in mid August this year i had a stressfull encounter I lost my business unexpectedly and was devistated, I was really stressed and have been since then about, only really picking up the peices now and getting on with things, I thought that i was on the road to recovery with my health up untill then, and i was pleased with the fact that my hair had seemed to have regrown somewhat.

Then the diffuse shedding started again, but whats weird is the shedding is mininmal, its more like my hair just went into telegon phase, just stopeed growing all over my head.

This has also happned with my pubic hair and my beard is not growing at all.

I decided to get another test done, I have been getting saliva tests done by the way, they can be more accurate, this is what i have found out yesterday from my Dr.

E 1 - went down by half which was good.
E2 - Has gone even higher than before and was already 6 times the normal range.
FREE TEST - My free testosterone has plumetted, it was at 550 which was still not that high, but normal now it is at 86??!!!

I did this test a week and a half ago and right after i did the test, before i got the results i started taking Arimidex as i was completely fed up with the Excess estrogen in my body and i firmly believe it is one of the contributing factors in my pattern loss all over my head and pubic region.

I also had my thyroid tested and my T3 result was 6.7 which is high, could this be the cause of my hair loss?

I am going to see my Dr on thursday and I am going to get more tests done, cortisol etc.

I was really pleased with the fact that i thouht everything was returning to normal, and then i have been struck down with not a shed so to speak just that my hair has stopped growing, like there is something blocking the signals to my folicles, its clearly hormonal and not male pattern baldness, but it seem so complex that i dont even know where to start, it could be:

RELEX HYPER
ANDRENAL FATIGUE
EXCESS CORTISOL
LOW TESTOSTERONE
HIGH ESTROGEN LEVELS
THYROID PROBLEMS

I don't even know where to start, any go some advice on what the likely cause is, becuase my hair did seem to get better there, i will post some pics below so you can see how much better and then i will show you how bad it is now the space of 2 months.

I am now shaving my head on a 0.5 i was on a 1 for a month then day by day the last 2 months its just got worse and worse, I am doing my head in literally about this, I am so fed up that it's affecting my whole life, work/relationships/social life, becuase i cant for the life of me work out what it is i need to do to fix this problem.

That's why i started the Arimidex which i have been taking for a week now, was on 0.5 a day now on .25 a day as i thought i may have been on a too high dose, i am hoping that when my estrogen is in range, then my test will get back to normal, am i right in thinking this will happen?

Here are the pics of what i looked like in August.

Trying to upload pics, can't work it out can someone give me a tip, does it have to be a URL?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Thats why I started with every other day dose, I'm also 6 months on minoxidil ALLREADY and use a dht blocker shampoo every day for the last six months

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

There is a reason why the 15 % minoxidil is not FDA approved, it's a strong stuff ALLREADY and 5 % is enough, also you should have stayed on finasteride and lower the dose to let your body to get used to it