Please Give Me An Advice On My Starting Baldness

Neman97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a 21 yo guy who's never noticed hair problems until last year. I've always had a "mature hairline" since I was like 18, buy I've always had perfectly thick hair in each part of my head. Last year, however, a girl told me "hey, you're starting to get bald" and even though she was joking I started to look much closer at my hair and I noticed that my temples have probably receded a little bit and that the hair at the centre of the hairline is starting to thin out.
I've always had some problems of seborroic dermatis and my father has had it too, and now he's lost much hair but don't know why since he was 40 he's lost almost nothing (now he's 52 and he's quite good considering he started to lose his hair in his late 20s).

Can I save my hair? The forum doesn't allow me to post any image here for now.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Get on the big 3. Nizoral, finasteride and minoxidil.

Neman97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Get on the big 3. Nizoral, finasteride and minoxidil.

Do they have severe side effects? I know some treatments in my country called "regenerative medicine". Couldn't it be a good alternative? I don't want to cure my hair while getting worse troubles with side effects.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride can have negative effects on libido and errections, in rare cases permanent. Minoxidil can cause wrinkles and heart palpitations.

PRP and other alternative treatments are generally not enough to keep your hair. So you either risk something or go bald.

Neman97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride can have negative effects on libido and errections, in rare cases permanent. Minoxidil can cause wrinkles and heart palpitations.

PRP and other alternative treatments are generally not enough to keep your hair. So you either risk something or go bald.

I'm talking about hCRP or bSBS protocol (I'm Italian)

Neman97

My Regimen
Reaction score
It says: "In patients with an initial alopecia, bSBS protocol can act concretely, hindering cellular aging and effectively bringing the regression of baldness". I don't know if I can trust it.