Please explain this

Remix

Reaction score
I posted this on the other forum, but was wondering if anyone has any insight on this or can explain why this happens.

I got to the point where I really don't care about my hair loss that much, so I figured I would go for the perfect body look. About a month ago I started taking Superdrol which is a mild oral steroid, it definity worked good for me since I put on about 20lbs of dry mass and lost some b/f. I'm on propecia and rogaine also take some vitamins and always had acne when I was on propecia, I stopped twice for a few months and a few weeks after stopping the acne stopped, so the whole time I've been on Superdrol I was on propecia but here is the funny thing I HAVE NO ACNE ON STERIODS? wtf does that mean so now its going to suck to come off the Superdrol since I know my acne will come back. :freaked2:

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Don;t know how this relates to hear loss...

but get off the juice it will kill you!!!

Remix

Reaction score
I relates to me taking propecia to prevent further hairloss, and when I'm only on propecia I have acne.

RS

Reaction score
Does your face get really oily too?

You can always take antibiotics for acne. Doctors will usually prescribe some form of tetracycline antibiotics for a few months.

fnarr

Reaction score
I've noticed there's a tendency on this forum to attribute any percieved physical changes to individual drugs/therapies or whatever combination people are using. This is not valid reasoning. If I start slapping myself in the face every five minutes, then in two weeks I win the lottery, am I to assume that my newfound wealth is a result of my new slapping regemin? Of course not.

Also, seriously, come off the steroids. There is absolutely no such thing as a "mild" steroid. If it's having that kind of effect on you muscle mass then it's a VERY powerful drug, and not something to trifle with. You may find that your acne has simply calmed down as a result of maturing...

dek

Reaction score
yeah this is just a ridiculous topic. Stop juicing genius, also there are past threads about acne related to finasteride and minoxidil...

Remix

Reaction score
Now I remember why I usually post on HLH much more mature crowd there with exception of a few here. Just ignore this thread if you don’t have anything positive to contribute.

Dek I know there are past threads related to acne and finasteride, but my question wasn’t just about acne and finasteride was it genius? If it was I would have asked why I get acne when I'm on finasteride but my question was why the acne stopped.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Well genius, if you noticed when people are on Propecia ( like me ) the skin tends to get oily. My skin is very oily from time to time with Propecia. Using common sense, and knowing what most people know about acne, oily skin causes acne. So lets review...

Propecia causes oily skin, oily skin causes acne, so when your on Propecia you have acne. The acne may have stopped because the oil stopped. However, you threw steroids into the mix. Why would anyone here know how steroids effects things since this is not a steroid site.

Stick to HLH, and I'm sure there alot of " I like to stick a needle in my ***" websites out there you can ask they same question. Maybe you and the other juice guys have more to talk about....

" Where Juice guys "

Remix

Reaction score
Let me recap what I said dumbass "Just ignore this thread if you don’t have anything positive to contribute"

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
lol i wouldnt call superdrol a mild steriod. in all seriousness, no one in this thread has any idea what superdrol is. Anyways, peoplep are starting to see that superdrol can mess up your cholesterol, so just be careful. I hope you had the proper PCT lined up. By the way, nice gains.

oh an people, why are you guys saying it'l kill you and stop sticking a needle in you? pls research before you make un educated comments.

and... why woudl you need a needle for superdrol? especially when it comes in easy to take pills for 50 dollars from any website

G

so this superdrol is legal? :shifty:

EDIT: sh*t, nevermind. I used this stuff before and didnt gain anymore results than working out without it. This stuff is far from normal anabolic steroids..