Please Confirm, Is This male pattern baldness Or Dermatitis Hair Shed

Jason1312

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have sehborric dermatitis and I recently joined job, 6 months ago. In last one month, I saw noticeable gap and spaces on top of my head.

I got it checked with 3 hair professionals and they said it's male pattern baldness.

But I just cannot believe it. Before last 2 months, it was all great, but out of nowhere, I have male pattern baldness now.

Would like you personal opinion on this matter.

I have been using natural remedy and medicinal shampoo to treat my dermatitis and hair loss. It has been a week but I not sure if it's making any difference.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1897274472.jpg
    Snapchat-1897274472.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 268

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how so is it common? seems like broscience that seb derm affects male pattern baldness anyhow

Possibly, but from what I've heard is that anything that shortens the life cycle of a hair will speed up the miniturization process. So telogen effluvium, seb derm or any thing causing inflammation can be really bad

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Possibly, but from what I've heard is that anything that shortens the life cycle of a hair will speed up the miniturization process. So telogen effluvium, seb derm or any thing causing inflammation can be really bad
well it somehow proves since i have bad seb derm and diffusin increased lately, also ive had seb derm and was losin hair slightly even when i was 17

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Let there be follicles!

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatitis will speed up an already ongoing situation. Hair that’s gonna fall in a year or five fall within weeks. It happened to me, hair near my ears would just go if I gently pulled them, flakey areas. If I were you I’d shave and try going to the ocean if it’s close by. Sea water helps tremendously. But truth is it won’t cure the root cause. For example, my dermatitis was caused by me being close or staring at computers. Desktop, laptop, TVs. I sold them all, my dermatitis went away completely. We are talking serious dermatitis, if I show you pics you’ll sh*t yourself. Red, flakey all over the back and sides, sh*t was like a ducking war zone, like burns.

Jason1312

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatitis will speed up an already ongoing situation. Hair that’s gonna fall in a year or five fall within weeks. It happened to me, hair near my ears would just go if I gently pulled them, flakey areas. If I were you I’d shave and try going to the ocean if it’s close by. Sea water helps tremendously. But truth is it won’t cure the root cause. For example, my dermatitis was caused by me being close or staring at computers. Desktop, laptop, TVs. I sold them all, my dermatitis went away completely. We are talking serious dermatitis, if I show you pics you’ll sh*t yourself. Red, flakey all over the back and sides, sh*t was like a ducking war zone, like burns.

This is literally scary as sh*t cause I have been a screen addict since so long that I cannot even recall a specific time, I have been gaming since years and now my job is a sitting job, processing email day and night, there is hardly a time I get free time from a screen.

I just want to know my condition, know it for sure for what it is.

I have been going through job stress and serious skin situation, and still these dermatologist are bound to judge it to be male pattern baldness, makes me skeptical according to what I have researched online.

This is coming to me as a shock to see such a gap on my head. A month ago, I was hardly concerned about it and now all I can think how about is "HOW?"

I am trying change my mindset, keeping care of my hair. Not using minoxodil as I have read that it is a miracle drug but it makes you dependent, once you stop using it, all your hair growth goes away and more hair starts falling at a rapid speed. So a big no no for minoxdyl.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is motivating, I'd like to give sometime to the treatment I am pursuing, end this sebhoric dermatitis and see if I can grow hair or not.
I think you will surly get your hair back. As I said it is not male pattern baldness so chances are high of you getting back your hairs.but you need a good doctor .

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seb dermatitis is chronical disease, u cant cure it, u can just remove its symptoms like flaky scalp, redness, itchiness, but it always will be there

Jason1312

My Regimen
Reaction score
seb dermatitis is chronical disease, u cant cure it, u can just remove its symptoms like flaky scalp, redness, itchiness, but it always will be there

Yes I am aware of its nature, however I have researched about an experimented cure, use of Raw honey, keeping it for 3 hours, applying it every day for a month and then once a week for 6 months.

People who applied it for 30 days and discontinued showed signs of no seb derm initially but had a relapse.

However people who continued the process for next 6 month's, once a week, showed no sign of relapse.

So I am giving this a shot.

Jason1312

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you on any thyroid meds by any chance? And like I said, computer use was the cause with me, it’s insane but true to the last byte.

No I am not, I haven't got my hormonal levels checked yet, but hormonal disorder runs in my maternal family and as I have researched, male pattern baldness comes from the Y chromosome, one that is from mother and I know for sure that my maternal uncles and mom, all have hormonal issues.

On the other hand, my father and my uncles from my father's side, they all have ZERO signs of hairloss even at the age of 65 plus. No receding hairline nothing.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am aware of its nature, however I have researched about an experimented cure, use of Raw honey, keeping it for 3 hours, applying it every day for a month and then once a week for 6 months.

People who applied it for 30 days and discontinued showed signs of no seb derm initially but had a relapse.

However people who continued the process for next 6 month's, once a week, showed no sign of relapse.

So I am giving this a shot.
i was respondin to other guy who wrote some insane bullshit about sellin his pc, tv and curing seb derm rofl. what a load of bollox that was.

in reality u dont need any honey or any other coping sh*t, fam.

this works for me everytime:
this one is lighter
https://www.amazon.com/Ducray-Kerty...224392&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=galderma+kertyol

this one is stronger
https://www.amazon.com/Ducray-Kelua...224392&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=galderma+kertyol

buy it in ur local city pharmacy or beauty stores and ull see diff in like a week. wash wirth it 3 times a day

Jason1312

My Regimen
Reaction score
Harsh white light, dry hair, just came back from office. Doesn't it look beautiful?

Attachments

• 20180710_190031.jpg
    20180710_190031.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 139