Planning a trip to canada for Rahal transplant.

G

s.a.f said:
Thats what I mean't, FUE is more expensive (profitable) and it makes it easier for him to have impressive results if he only takes the easy cases.

I don't fault him for making this decision. If I'm an hair transplant surgeon, especially with competition like H&W and now Rahal, I'm going to do what can make me the most money(as long as it's ethical). Profit margins won't always be this good.

So I'm not saying putting 4000 grafts on someone that only needs 1000 for a good result, but I am saying that doing FUE exclusively is fine.

vayder

Reaction score
Optimist said:
JayMan said:
good luck

i think a lot of people will be flocking to Rahal now, especially for strip, considering that Armani is stopping strip very soon.

and based on the results i've seen from rahal, i think he deserves to be included in the category of "top Doctor".

Armani is stopping strip? Where does this info. come from? Are you saying he is going to stop doing hair transplant or only do fue?

Ive met armani as well, and he also told me that he wants to phase out the strip procedure...he also told me..."you are a young guy and you should go for the FUE,"