Pimples!

Thomas

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I am on the 5th week of my 3rd procedure and pimples are forming all over my head frontal scalp.. Is it safe to pop these things? From what I hear the hair follicule is already set, but when I popped one a hair transplant hair fell out and of course I felt guilty.. Any thoughts?

eastend

Reaction score
You should probably ask your doctor. I've had a handful of pimples and they disappeared after a couple of days without me doing anything at all. My Doctor did tell me that if I got any pimples and they got too big (although there's no real definition of "too big" I could pop them with a sterilized pin or needle to let the fluid out.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
You're probably fine Thomas. I had pimples also. (Been 10 weeks since my hair transplant.)

Many people say that pimples are a sign that "things" are going on up there. Don't worry. I was worried at first but the veterans said for me to calm down and don't worry. They went away fairly quickly on their own.

Have you thought about buying Folligen spray and using it a few times a week with a 50-50 distilled water dilution? It's good stuff for the scalp. I mean it!!

Copper peptides are a medically proven way to improve skin health. They've been around for a LONG time now.