Pilfood ?!!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Nope and don't think i will be. It's just vitimans and minerals. Won't do any harm but won't do much good either. It's misleading to sell it as a cure for male pattern baldness and yes what a stupid name, guess it's a stupid product so the names quite fitting really.

Pilfood - Sounds like something Goldfish would eat. :p

Deaner

Reaction score
100 capsules @ 3 a day. What do you do with that last remaining capsule you'll inevitably have? :p

ahmedwk

Established Member
Reaction score
BTW, this is the only available medicine here in UAE (besides finasteride and mindox ofcourse) and for your information it's much more famouse in pharmacies than rogaine

very strange!!

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I´ve bought a couple of boxes in the past.

Multi vitamin with some aminoacids and minerals. Poor stuff for basing a regime in it, but can be helpful if you want the whole vitamin thing in one pill.

I´m never going to buy it again, becouse I don´t believe in vitamins appart from the ones in the food, and it put me in somewhat of an excited condition after eating the pills. Like "too much alert" situation or something. Don´t really know why, becouse apparently there are no stimulants (caffeine, taurine...) in it.

ahmedwk

Established Member
Reaction score
one of the components of pilfood shampoo is "dutasteride". is it the same as dutasteride drug used for hair loss?