Picture of fake fincar.

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I must say that looks pretty legit! Hopefully we are all getting ours from reliable sources.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Guys, there is *no* legitimate source of "Fincar." Throw the dice, gents.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
paximperia said:
Where's the article?

i was looking for the article myself but there isnt any just a list and picts of 100s of drugs they have caught.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
phish said:
apparently there is people out there fakeing fincar after doin more research last night, found this pic on a Thailand website. if this indeed is a fake im very impressed at the quality these people have. My package of fincar looks almost exactly like it. http://wwwapp1.fda.moph.go.th/drug/zone ... car5mg.jpg

wow looks almost the same as my fincar :shock: , exept prod place an some other smal difrence... got me woried there :woot:

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
yea dont worry almost all fincars look like that. its prob the best fake ive ever seen. it says counterfeit but counterfeit doesn't mean it has no active ingredient in it. i would really like to see an article about it like the proscar one. im not trying to scare anyone because i do believe if you got a reputable source 95 percent chance yours is real but there is professionaly done fakes out there so be aware.

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
I have been on this fincar for over a year and feel free to look at my before and after pics on success stories....it works.

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
:freaked: that looks basically exactly like my fincar except mine has the purple printed part extend further into the right hand side pill cover part. also icant see any of those little dark blue circles on the underside on mine.