Picture of Dr. Reddy's FINAX packaging?

G

My Finax just came in from Unitedpharmacies today, but just to ease my concern of a counterfeit I'm curious if anyone has an image of the foil strips that these come in so that I can compare mine to it?

The silkscreening does not look that professional, but I really don't know what type of equipment they have over there in India in the Reddy's labs anyways.

Has anyone ever gotten a known counterfeit generic finasteride before? I'm going to wait off a bit before taking the first dose to see if I can try to get more info to confirm myself that this stuff is the real deal. Appreciate any help.

G

finax.jpg

G

alright, it's not a closeup of the foil pack but the print looks similar. I'm going to take my first dosage right now!

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
That package looks like it was printed using Word 97 and my 5-year old HP Deskjet.

shuggyboy

Reaction score
hi guys

this whole idea of these generics being faked seems quite ridiculous , at the price they sell it seems not worth it, all indian drugs from these companies have crappy packaging, you pay cheap and get cheap packaging lol thats the deal!

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
are there any cases where anyone got fake Finasteride?

I suppose the problem is that you wouldnt really know....Especially if its in the same packageing as usual.
Unless it was filled with rat poison or cement or something, then I think youd know :lol:

beaner

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

no

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Taugenichts said:

no

Yes there are. They are cases that have been documented with pictures on hairloss help. I'm not even going to dig up the link, I have to post this everyday. The fakes came from UnitedPharmacy.com and in their official response they said they would stop shipping finastride from Hong Kong.

It doesn't creep anyone else out that they are based in the drug faking captial of the world, aka, Hong Kong?

I will never figure out why people just don't order from inhousepharmacy.com instead.

beaner

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
beaner said:
Taugenichts said:

no

Yes there are. They are cases that have been documented with pictures on hairloss help. I'm not even going to dig up the link, I have to post this everyday. The fakes came from UnitedPharmacy.com and in their official response they said they would stop shipping finastride from Hong Kong.

It doesn't creep anyone else out that they are based in the drug faking captial of the world, aka, Hong Kong?

I will never figure out why people just don't order from inhousepharmacy.com instead.

Dude, that post on HLH is nothing but pure speculation by paranoid baldies. I've seen the post and the pictures and there is nothing indicating that the finasteride is phony. The pictures are of two indentical blister strips of Fincar...where's the proof? Now why don't you just stop spreading paranoia here about United Pharmacies etc. because you obviously never ordered from them and are only making these annoying posts based on crap you've read. People on this forum have been using UP for years with no problems, now you come along with delusions of fake finasteride being distributed by them. . P.S. Learn how to spell dutasteride and finasteride....you should be able to spell the drugs you take.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Packaging seems to differ lots anyway, my foam, proscar and nizoral looks totally different to any of the pictures I've seen on here or online, I think you'd have to be really unlucky to get fake stuff.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like someone said, at least with generic finasteride, these are sold so cheaply from their country of origin. It would probably cost more to make fakes than sell the real generic. And the only reason I could think why anyone would want to sell generic fakes is out of maliciousness. Of course I can think of PLENTY of reasons to fake legitimate FDA approved drugs. There's TONS of money in that.