Pics test. Progress or not?......from just finasteride and nizoral

eentity

Reaction score
go to this link and tell me which set is better!!!!!!!!!

both sets are different time periods.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ericentity/my_photos

only problem is that i only have a phone camera, and i live in a new place now as well. So lighting and angles are all messed up. So it might be difficult to compare. But pay close attention.

let me know!!!

thanks for the help guys

djApolloCreed

Reaction score
Kind of hard to make exact comparisons in the format you have there. But just based on the top pictures, I think it's obvious set 2 looks better, at least for crown loss. Your hair looks darker too, which looks better in this case.

eentity

Reaction score
gosh damn i wish i had taken better and more exact pics. thanks for your opinion though!!

E

foo2

Reaction score
to be honest i can't see any hair loss aside from perhaps some thinning around the crown, and that could just be the light shining on it but it does look slightly better in set 2, but it's hard to tell with the phone shots. so i think you should stick with your regimen, you're certainly not loosing hair whilst on it :)

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
yup.

set 2 is better. your temples are slightly-less receded than set 1.

i see no difference in the crown, though.

eentity

Reaction score
thanks

hey guys thanks for the comments. I'm glad i can count on you.

check it.......i started taking MSM 1 1/2 months ago. It's made my hair grow pretty damn fast, crazy sh*t. (my hairdresser even said so)

so maybe that helps?!!

It's just that it's hard to see if i've lost hair or not, because i have almost no pictures of myself from years back. And i have always had a high hairline, so i can't really tell sometimes. Plus my camera sucks!!!

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
Set 2 looks better.