[PICS]Should I shave it bald, I photoshopped it up

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never understood why you thinners look better with hair cut short like in Nikki's first pic. I think it would look much better if you grew it out on top and front about 3 or 4 inches. It looks much better on me and I am a diffuser and receder. A little Toppik thrown on and im stylin

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Sweet man, that looks better than with the hair. Honestly you look a lot tougher and hardcore. Damn, why can't my head be like that?

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
You've definitely got the right shaped head to pull off the shaved look.

G

btp11 said:
fa9e423187ce2e4f712369b4d7d1a12f.jpg

Travis Hafner isn't really a person you'd wanna follow. I mean, his team-mates call him Shrek. This is for a reason.

CCS

Reaction score
you totally have the ven deisle look. why photo shop it? just shave it and photo graph that, since your hair is short enough now? or was that an old pic. my skull gets wide above the ears, so i need my side hairline to make my head look thinner, otherwise it looks like a skull with a thin jaw. i shaved a few times and people said i look like a light bulb or like the brain from pinky and the brain. Yours looks good.

CCS

Reaction score
i think you should shave it an take finasteride, but not as much as most people. get proscar and take 1/8 every other day. that will cost you $5 per month. the reason is the roots in your hair line actually are important. they don't have to be thick, but they do have to be present. look at vin disels head, and you can see some roots in front. it frames the face subly, but they don't have to be very low or thick, just subtle. like i said, it is ok to loose some, but just slow it down a bit. and don't bother with rogaine. even the roots on top of your head in that pic added to the good look.

and the reason that ball player does not look good is his face is not a vin desle face. his cheaks look a little loose. you won't look like him.

Shielded

Reaction score
Damn, the look works really well and you never really have to visit this forum or worry about hair loss ever again.

still_trying

Reaction score
n1kki6 said:
I stopped using rogaine and it feels so much better not having the itching, I will probably ease off the finasteride in the coming month.

Thanks again to everyone, always great to have support, its a tough thing to just shave it off. Just figured being 24 I am just putting off the inevitable so I might as well just get it over with and learn to live with it instead of thinking about it all the time.

have you tried using minoxidil without the PPG???

i used minoxidil a few years ago and got terrible irritation. Then i found out it was due to the PPG (propylene glycol) in most minoxidil, so bought dr lee's ppg free stuff - now NO IRRITATION after 6 months of use!!