[PICS]Should I shave it bald, I photoshopped it up

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair actually looks quite a bit thicker in this first pic but it is gettin pretty bad. I am 24 and just putting off the inevitable and am almost ready to say the hell with it and shave it all off. Can I pull it off.

hair.jpg

bald.jpg

btp11

Established Member
Reaction score
probably not what you want to hear, but i think it looks better in the second pic. i think shaving it will look good. youve got a little vin disel thing going on.

Goingat20

Reaction score
yeh for sure man! Looks great. I want to learn how to photoshop it up to see what im in for.

RTJBJ

Reaction score
you r one of the luck one , who can pull the shave look..

i think the side view will be more important , to get the idea of the shape of the skull.

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I will try a side on right now might be a little tougher to do though. I will post it in a bit. I sent the pic to my friends and they all thought it looked good too. I just figure at 24 instead of being the guy going bald, it would probably just be better to not have the hair like I want it that way.

btp11

Established Member
Reaction score
you look a bit like travis hafner (DH for the cleveland indians) too. the shaved head look will work for you well. lucky sob. :evil:

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is the side, I didnt feel like snapping pics to sample from so its not to realistic but the general idea is their. I just followed my hair to shape my head but went inside a little bit to account for the volume.

side.jpg

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
Im going to try to grow my hair out once more just to see but if I don't like it off it goes. Thanks again for the support and input.

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
btp11 said:
nice playboy in the pic!
rofl.gif

Dollar an issue, I couldnt turn it down. My subscription is up, but the mofos keep calling trying to get me to renew.

btp11

Established Member
Reaction score
n1kki6 said:
btp11 said:
nice playboy in the pic!
rofl.gif

Dollar an issue, I couldnt turn it down. My subscription is up, but the mofos keep calling trying to get me to renew.

thehun.net

the only bookmark youll ever need 8)

HairCoverage

Reaction score
Dude.

I wouldn't even be worried about Hair Loss anymore.. your main concern is where your gonna get a tan once all your hair goes.. goes it suites you~

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good shaved, so i'd stop worrying about your hairloss. Bald or not you'll look fine.

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel much better now, it was starting to stress me thinking about ditching the hair. I think I will just let it takes its course for another month or two and see what happens when it longer, if it looks like crap I will feel much more confident shaving it all off. I have been shaving it with a "1" extension which looked fine but the no hair thing was still a completely different look so I was very worried about it.

Chadman

Reaction score
You are one lucky guy, in my opinion. Get a nice tan and you're set for life as far as I'm concerned.

Good luck with it!