Pics of hairline at event last week

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The shape of His hairline is pretty gay

Getting old is cool isnt it? Thankfully life is just a temporary rollercoaster ride, then you rott.
Like Bill Hicks said, “it’s just a ride”.

If you haven’t watched his comedy before go check him out. He was a genius.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Later on he did. Lots of toppik in the mid 2000’s from from what I have just seen. Advanced thinning by then. I expect to lose the same amount over the next 10 to15 years too.
Do you think you will loose it with the medications? Honestly i dont think he was using it tho

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think you will loose it with the medications? Honestly i dont think he was using it tho
Good question. Maybe he wasn’t using finasteride or dutasteride. I personally think this type of hair loss will stop dead in in tracks with finasteride but I can’t handle the sides.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found lots of the above posts rather amusing , if not a tad pitiful .

For those who have raised the wi next of John travolta. This pic is from when he was 35 in look who’s talking… you can see he’s thinned out quite badly all over by this time, however to be a full on Norwood 7 now is quite a shocker but shows you can’t always predict things .

Attachments

• F62E9E14-BDF5-4128-BB55-150FCCA1966C.jpeg
    F62E9E14-BDF5-4128-BB55-150FCCA1966C.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 115

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

For those who have raised the wi next of John travolta. This pic is from when he was 35 in look who’s talking… you can see he’s thinned out quite badly all over by this time, however to be a full on Norwood 7 now is quite a shocker but shows you can’t always predict things .
You got that Jimmy Neutron fourhead and Dairy Queen cut

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is your hair in 6 months without meds. I can see you have early diffuse thinning. You’ve styled it well as did Travolta in some of the other pictures posted.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is your hair in 6 months without meds. I can see you have early diffuse thinning. You’ve styled it well as did Travolta in some of the other pictures posted.
Hi

i agree that my hair is thinning at the front etc however I haven’t got diffuse thinning (yet)… that’s the annoying thing , bar the front recession not much other signs of male pattern baldness..

this was taken today and you’ll see the hair other than the hairline is holding up pretty well … but you are right in saying lots of this is due to propecia which I’ve been on since 30 (4 years on 0.5mg a day and 1 year on 1mg a day ).

Attachments

• 994DD7C7-C93F-4960-AA96-116F23825D01.jpeg
    994DD7C7-C93F-4960-AA96-116F23825D01.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 95

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever notice the angles and lighting of pics he chooses to post lmao. Hope you aren’t a photographer for a living.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

i agree that my hair is thinning at the front etc however I haven’t got diffuse thinning (yet)… that’s the annoying thing , bar the front recession not much other signs of male pattern baldness..

this was taken today and you’ll see the hair other than the hairline is holding up pretty well … but you are right in saying lots of this is due to propecia which I’ve been on since 30 (4 years on 0.5mg a day and 1 year on 1mg a day ).
why do you keep writing same sh*t

you are NW1.5-2

you can try going on higher medications like dutasteride+OM+needling but usually hairline is not easy to recover. The most obvious thing I would do in your situation is a small transplant and keep mantaining with finasteride. If you don't want transplants or more medications then accept this is your hair and move on.

If you keep posting pics of your hairline I swear im gonna rope and you just like attention, there's literally nothing to discuss at this point

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

you don’t have noticeable diffuse thinning yet, that’s the point I’m making. Like others have said there’s nothing more to be said, just keep using your meds.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

Just an update . I feel temple recession is really kicking in and crown overall thinning but no change since I noticed the thinning there a few years back …

Attachments

• E3845FF1-EF93-43BD-BD75-68A1978D5E27.jpeg
    E3845FF1-EF93-43BD-BD75-68A1978D5E27.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 104
  • C5CD0397-8CB0-407C-B396-5C372F78EE16.jpeg
    C5CD0397-8CB0-407C-B396-5C372F78EE16.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 111

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today . Hair unwashed (sorry!) and just chilling. I’ve noticed the back part of my head the hair is thinning and I notice it when it’s greasy and sweating … Is this normal ? From what I can see it is the end of where a horse shoe shape baldness would stop .

Attachments

• 2503ED64-37C1-4974-ABD9-3EC064D9027E.jpeg
    2503ED64-37C1-4974-ABD9-3EC064D9027E.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 9992509D-52BE-46CD-8FDF-F64B11670D9B.jpeg
    9992509D-52BE-46CD-8FDF-F64B11670D9B.jpeg
    571.3 KB · Views: 82
  • C2CCC85D-99B9-4800-B355-6BB0AF5727F8.jpeg
    C2CCC85D-99B9-4800-B355-6BB0AF5727F8.jpeg
    646.1 KB · Views: 86

sathanas

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who project you the fate of Jude Law, I'd bring up Dieter Grau, 100, who would disagree with them.

Anyways, instead of guessing, I'd advice you to visit a trichologist and check for the hair diameter diversity (aka anisotrichosis) which is the early sign of balding, to make better projections. This symptom can be detected far before any baldness becomes noticeable. Just ask the trichologist beforehand whether they can do this measurement (as not every doctor offers this service).

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who project you the fate of Jude Law, I'd bring up Dieter Grau, 100, who would disagree with them.

Anyways, instead of guessing, I'd advice you to visit a trichologist and check for the hair diameter diversity (aka anisotrichosis) which is the early sign of balding, to make better projections. This symptom can be detected far before any baldness becomes noticeable. Just ask the trichologist beforehand whether they can do this measurement (as not every doctor offers this service).
Thanks ! I may explore that option .
Who is Dieter Grau ?