Pics of hairline at event last week

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some pics taken just now after styling it after the gym
Yes, you absolutely have miniaturization across your entire scalp. You’ve styled it well but as I have early diffuse thinning I can see clearly. Stay on your meds I guess. I’m 35 and we have similar density. I buzz though. I can’t touch finasteride so slowly accepting the inevitable. You must have pictures of your hair at 25 years old? You’ll see a big difference in density.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The f*ck??

Do some people have bald vision or something that they can notice diffuse thinning or recession where us mere mortals see a head full of hair and a case of BDD??

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The f*ck??

Do some people have bald vision or something that they can notice diffuse thinning or recession where us mere mortals see a head full of hair and a case of BDD??
That’s exactly it. You are way past this stage but I am currently living it. All you see is hair but I see grown out miniaturized hairs. Many are still terminal but a high percentage will be miniaturizing. Balding doesn’t happen over night, this guy is in the beginning stages and further. This stage shouldn’t be dismissed as BDD. None of this matters anyway because he’s on finasteride so this post is pointless really. If the drug works for him his hair loss wont get worse and could even see increased density over time. All this guy needs to do is get his scalp looked at and it will confirm what I’m saying or simply post a picture from 10 years ago. There will be a clear difference.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The f*ck??

In picture one you will see he has cleverly styled his hair to appear thicker but the second picture clearly shows a lack of density. Hair should not be that light and hollow unless miniaturization has occurred, not at that length.

Attachments

• FE9D6194-E8F6-4327-9BF8-D34A67F3ED66.png
    FE9D6194-E8F6-4327-9BF8-D34A67F3ED66.png
    399.4 KB · Views: 100
  • A047660E-D977-48D2-87A8-2126807B40D2.jpeg
    A047660E-D977-48D2-87A8-2126807B40D2.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 99

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In picture one you will see he has cleverly styled his hair to appear thicker but the second picture clearly shows a lack of density. Hair should not be that light and hollow unless miniaturization has occurred, not at that length.

Perhaps but could also be cause the curly hair.

Miniaturised hairs don’t appear that thick and dense though. He’s also 35 way past the danger age of balding. So yeah more than likely BDD

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he was diffuse he would be showing his crown/mid scalp but all are selfies of his face

I think there’s something fcked up about him getting validation out of posting his full head of hair or something lmao. Literally just pics of his hairline then asking if I am balding

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps but could also be cause the curly hair.

Miniaturised hairs don’t appear that thick and dense though. He’s also 35 way past the danger age of balding. So yeah more than likely BDD
I’m 35 and only recently did my thinning accelerate. There is no danger age. I wish there was.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
could be that he had a bald patch by then though

like prince charles looked like a fullhead from the front with 35 too but had super bald crown
Not bald patches but definitely had started to miniaturise already. I picked a good picture.
Attached is also him at 35. I’d say he had been slowly thinning for 3-5 years at this point already. Similar to my situation now, except I’ve been thinning closer to 8. If you start with very thick hair, like myself, the thinning takes time to notice.

Attachments

• 58A8DEA4-28A8-4F7C-AC4F-DADBAB5D07DB.png
    58A8DEA4-28A8-4F7C-AC4F-DADBAB5D07DB.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought he always was using hair system?
Later on he did. Lots of toppik in the mid 2000’s from from what I have just seen. Advanced thinning by then. I expect to lose the same amount over the next 10 to15 years too.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s already got a shitty hairline so honestly I think karma already got him lol
The shape of His hairline is pretty gay
game over

Later on he did. Lots of toppik in the mid 2000’s from from what I have just seen. Advanced thinning by then. I expect to lose the same amount over the next 10 to15 years too.
Getting old is cool isnt it? Thankfully life is just a temporary rollercoaster ride, then you rott.