Pics: Natural Treatments No finasteride No Minoxidil

SostenLaLinea

My Regimen
Reaction score
New to these forums...I've been reading for a long time though.
You could say I have been on spectating mode.

Since around early April I have been treating my hair naturally. I was losing
the hair in that typical horseshoe manner. I am at the point now where
I am pretty certain there is regrowth. Even though it has nothing to do
with the treatment I have been using, in March, I got my hairline reconstructed
by FUE. Pics will show exactly what area was treated, any other hair gains
were my own doing. So let me know what you guys think.

I have not been using anything like finasteride or propecia or whatever that stuff is.

Attachments

• Before Treatment or FUE.jpg
    Before Treatment or FUE.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,811
  • Hairline Fix FUE.jpg
    Hairline Fix FUE.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,761
  • Progression 1.jpg
    Progression 1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,589
  • Progression 2.jpg
    Progression 2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,542
  • Progression 3.jpg
    Progression 3.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,511
  • Progression 4.jpg
    Progression 4.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,607
  • Progression 5 6.24.2017.jpg
    Progression 5 6.24.2017.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,776

SostenLaLinea

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew these pics wouldn't be impressive before I clicked. All I had to see was natural. By the way, whatever natural remedy you're using isn't exactly naturally occurring on your head.

Going on four months and seeing some result is a start. It is all it is...a start. Be patient my bald brother. Be patient. We will see where this goes in a few months. I have read that some people fix their hair problem but it takes up to 9 months. I'm willing to put in the work.

SostenLaLinea

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew these pics wouldn't be impressive before I clicked. All I had to see was natural. By the way, whatever natural remedy you're using isn't exactly naturally occurring on your head.

And yes I know what I am using isn't naturally occurring on my head. Never did I say such a thing.

The ingredients are natural. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out...don't dig so deep.

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just confused about why post this in the 'success stories' section - there is no success here. Just post it in the tell your story section! Or the hair transplant section.

SostenLaLinea

My Regimen
Reaction score
What ingredients are you using? I highly doubt that it's any more natural than minoxidil. This natural bandwagon is a joke. If you don't want to use chemicals, you better stop drinking water, because even that is a chemical. I'm sorry, but judging from your pictures, you have had zero regrowth, and I guarantee you won't have any in six months or six years using "natural" treatments.

You are wrong friend. First pic hair is much longer...It is hard to tell because of how thin it is. The other pics it is shorter I am waiting for it to grow to the same length as first pics for an even more accurate measurement.

And about the regrowth...We shall see my bald friend...we shall see. I'll be around with updates months from now.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are wrong friend. First pic hair is much longer...It is hard to tell because of how thin it is. The other pics it is shorter I am waiting for it to grow to the same length as first pics for an even more accurate measurement.

And about the regrowth...We shall see my bald friend...we shall see. I'll be around with updates months from now.

Longer, shorter, there's virtually no hair in any of your pictures. Get on propecia and minoxidil and you might get a decent head of hair again. I'm just trying to help you from going completely bald. Put your faith in science, not magical "natural" ingredients that haven't regrown hair in millions of years.

SostenLaLinea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Longer, shorter, there's virtually no hair in any of your pictures. Get on propecia and minoxidil and you might get a decent head of hair again. I'm just trying to help you from going completely bald. Put your faith in science, not magical "natural" ingredients that haven't regrown hair in millions of years.

I appreciate the help...but you know what they say...different strokes for different folks. Best of luck to you.

samcantcook

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried the "natural" method for a full year with little to no positive results. Sure, it promotes healthy growth for the hair you do have, but it will not stimulate the follicles to keep them from withering away. Only science can save you from having a very shiny dome. Believe me, I've tried. Pumpkin seed oil, Saw Palmetto (which temporarily induced ED side affects, at least for me, that I thankfully fully recovered), argan oil, omega 3 supplements, black strap molasses, biotin, the list goes on. So no, natural supplements will not save you my friend. They work wonders for women who already have full heads of hair if their main goal is encourage growth of long luscious locks that sparkle like Twilight vampires in the sunlight, but they will not keep you from going bald.

Singularity2045

My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural doesn't work, you're wasting your time and money. At most, it could delay hairloss for months to a few years if you had started doing "natural" for many years prior to noticeable hair loss. That is an optimistic view. You need finasteride.

I've watched so many people fail and lose all their hair by going natural. It's really sad!

I had really thick hair, 4" ponytail, long hair... and it went to about 3". It is still "average", but I missed my really thick hair... after eating super healthily for 14 years, having fairly low-normal levels of testosterone... taking care of my long hair, I still noticed some diffuse thinning and slight recession. I caught it early and my ponytail is now gaining thickness again only after 9 months. It's so much thicker.. heavier, and I still have lots of hair growing in. I caught it early, and just went on finasteride. It was that simple.

Natural WON'T work.

SostenLaLinea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update of my hair gentlemen.

I appreciate you guys. I honestly do. I know you gentlemen are trying to help and give advice. I know you guys aren't trying to be rude or disrespectful but I will give this a serious go. Maybe one whole year. I know I risk losing even more hair but hell I am willing to take the risk. If after a year I continue to lose hair I'll try the scientific methods. However for that year I'll assume the consequences. Wish me luck gents.

Attachments

• IMG_20170721_094758723.jpg
    IMG_20170721_094758723.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 666

g.i joey

Reaction score
Damn, ill be honest with you brosef, you dont have enough hair to keep trying out natural treatments. @pegasus2 was right and sorry to reaffirm what he said, but you are simple wasting, time, hair and money. Dont make that transplant go down the drain man.