(pics Included) What Phase Of Hairloss Do You Think I Am?

Besart

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

Been stressing out for months now for my hair loss (which I actually can't see it, I mean hairs on my hand or pillow or shower but anyway).

My hairs are less, especially right temple.

So do you think I'm still in time for minoxidil or finasteride?

Attachments

• 20171031_151702.jpg
    20171031_151702.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 376
  • 20171031_151546.jpg
    20171031_151546.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 356
  • 20171031_151607.jpg
    20171031_151607.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 335
  • 20171031_151529.jpg
    20171031_151529.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 341

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't fall neatly into the Norwood scale. Not everyone does. You have a 3 technically but you have a lot more hair than that implies.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't fall neatly into the Norwood scale. Not everyone does. You have a 3 technically but you have a lot more hair than that implies.

Agreed roughly. OP, you must have had a shitload of hair and an amazing hairline before you started losing.

Finasteride + minoxidil causes significant regrowth and stops further loss in 94.1% of men.

Besart

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed roughly. OP, you must have had a shitload of hair and an amazing hairline before you started losing.

Finasteride + minoxidil causes significant regrowth and stops further loss in 94.1% of men.

Yeah, why you say that though? :p

What about only minoxidil? Can it work alone?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, why you say that though? :p

What about only minoxidil? Can it work alone?

Because you've obviously receded a great deal at the corners yet still have fantastic density and and overall good hairline.

Come on man, do your homework. Minoxidil does not stop the underlying cause of hairloss which is androgens binding to your hair and killing them. Finasteride does that. Minoxidil is a growth stimulant. Used alone it can slow and stop hair loss in some lucky people. But the combination is the best proven method on earth for stopping and reversing hair loss.

Most men tolerate finasteride without any issue. If you don't, stop it, and come back for more ideas then.

Also use nizoral shampoo.

Besart

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you've obviously receded a great deal at the corners yet still have fantastic density and and overall good hairline.

Come on man, do your homework. Minoxidil does not stop the underlying cause of hairloss which is androgens binding to your hair and killing them. Finasteride does that. Minoxidil is a growth stimulant. Used alone it can slow and stop hair loss in some lucky people. But the combination is the best proven method on earth for stopping and reversing hair loss.

Most men tolerate finasteride without any issue. If you don't, stop it, and come back for more ideas then.

Also use nizoral shampoo.

Thanks man, appreciate it.
One more question? What about generic finasteride? Or only Propecia?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man, appreciate it.
One more question? What about generic finasteride? Or only Propecia?

Get the 5 mg tablets generic and cut them in quarters. Will cost pennies a day. 1.25 mg daily is a good dose. Most people do this. Brand name Propecia 1 mg is an incredible ripoff and will cost you hundreds extra a year for no benefit.

Your doctor should have no problem prescribing. If they do, get a new doctor.

abarthoso

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Proscar/4 for nearly 20 years now. Only hassle is to cut them into four precisely. But it is important to do that and you'll learn how to do that, eventually...

Besart

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Proscar/4 for nearly 20 years now. Only hassle is to cut them into four precisely. But it is important to do that and you'll learn how to do that, eventually...
I'm thinking of ordering generic UK finasteride.
BTW how is it going with finasteride? 20 years seems a lot. Any sides? How is hair? What do you use beside finasteride?

abarthoso

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of ordering generic UK finasteride.
BTW how is it going with finasteride? 20 years seems a lot. Any sides? How is hair? What do you use beside finasteride?
No sides whatsoever. Hair only recently started to take a beat (hairline is receiding after years of maintaining).
I use minoxidil 2-3ml at night + nizoral twice a week.

Besart

My Regimen
Reaction score
No sides whatsoever. Hair only recently started to take a beat (hairline is receiding after years of maintaining).
I use minoxidil 2-3ml at night + nizoral twice a week.
Sorry for the sensitive question but how old are you now?

MarkthehairWizard

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

Been stressing out for months now for my hair loss (which I actually can't see it, I mean hairs on my hand or pillow or shower but anyway).

My hairs are less, especially right temple.

So do you think I'm still in time for minoxidil or finasteride?

Hey Besart,

You should seriously consider using Monat's Intense Repair Treatment system at this point, (A.K.A. Let it Grow system) has 3 times the amount of capixyl in it, which is the ingredient that promotes hair growth. Capixyl will work with your existing hair follicles to promote hair growth. Let me know if you have any questions.

- Mark