[pics]i Need Urgent Help With My Hairloss Situation

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide should fix your problem. Low T levels is probably causing a upregulation for you so you need to block the ar.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get your DHT checked as well? DHT is the main target of dutasteride and what is the primary cause in hairloss. Also you need to take it at multiple points to get a good picture of where it is. Also what were your estradiol levels? Hormones are tricky, the first month of changing your hormone levels is always wonky. Mine was when I crushed my DHT. You should be working with a doctor who has experience with HRT and slowly adding new treatments till your hormones get to where you want them to be across the board. Another thing, check your cortisol. I know a girl who thinks cortisol is a big part of her hairloss.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello friend I was in trh 1 year and I also had hair loss
., .. I am with the high prolactin maybe that caused my loss ..
How is your prolactin that can be the cause of your hair loss

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t check my dht because I thought dutesteride will take care of that. Here is my estradiol, it’s low because I was off hrt for one week from my endo.

There was a guy here a while back who got no DHT reduction from duta or fina. Get that one checked, get back on estradiol, and above all get with a doctor who has experience with MTF transgender HRT. You need to be patient, this is going to take time.

Geovani

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a guy here a while back who got no DHT reduction from duta or fina. Get that one checked, get back on estradiol, and above all get with a doctor who has experience with MTF transgender HRT. You need to be patient, this is going to take time.
Hopefully I can fix my situation, this is unfortunate. Also how would checking dht help? I had barely if none hairloss when I was taking finasteride or dutasteride prior to hrt.

Last edited:

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will probably switch my endo then. My endo is a ftm. Hopefully I can fix my situation, this is unfortunate.

I'd say to follow their advice and be patient. Your hair is great, if you want to see bad hair check out my posts lol. If you're really worried about it ask for oral minnox and get on ketacozonole cream to hit it from a different angle.

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully I can fix my situation, this is unfortunate. Also how would checking dht help? I had barely if none hairloss when I was taking finasteride or dutasteride prior to hrt.
Did u fix ur problem?