Picking up despite hairloss

giggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
Boys,

Managed to pick up on Saturday night despite my hairloss. Havent been out much lately based on confidence issues but was forced out by a mate and went to a harbour club in Sydney. A mate of mine put me on to a book called "The Game" by Neil Strauss which basically details this guys evolution from a major balding loser to one of the worlds greates pick-up artists. Excellent read. I think everyone should read it. The guys is totally bald but has changed the way he thinks and acts around woman and has been very successful.

Anyway, back to my game. I met this cutish German girl with black hair and a rather petite body. Her breasts were slightly protruding from her pink v-neck top. I approached her and used a line I learned from the book about two girls having a catfight outside and she was so interested. Ofcourse the story was bullshit, but she loved it. We started chatting and I played a little game with her called "The Cube" which I also learned from the book. I couldnt believe my experiment was working. Anyway she commented that I was the most interesting guy she met all night. After talking for about half an hour, I was sitting next to her on a bench next to the bar and she offered to buy me a drink. I accepted and took this as a good sign. Then she sat down next to me and I ran another line from the book:" On a scale of one to ten, how good a kisser are you?". "A Ten!" she said. So I asked if she would show me. I was quietly confident because of the signs she was giving me otherwise my lack of confidence would have got the better of me. And lo-and-behold, I managed to get my kiss and her number as well.

Just thought you guys would be interested in this as it proves a point I think. Maybe you guys can share your stories on this thread?

Goingat20

Reaction score
Good stuff man im comming down to syd, soon maybe you can hook me up with her number haha, nah joking...
Keep using those lines on her and you'll have her in bed soon. Keep us updated

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got home, pissed up rotten on Friday night, just in time to 'knock one out' before being sick on my shoes and passing out in the toilet.

So it looks like there are two of us on a bit of a lucky roll.

Stokes

Established Member
Reaction score
Radio said:
I got home, pissed up rotten on Friday night, just in time to 'knock one out' before being sick on my shoes and passing out in the toilet.

So it looks like there are two of us on a bit of a lucky roll.

hahahahahah haven't laughed that hard in ages.....

i'm running out of time with my hair it gets worse by the day. i just have to cover up all the bald patches with dermmatch (concealer) and then I get drunk. Thats the best way for me to pick up because my confidence goes so high. When i see myself in the bathroom mirror for some reason my hairloss doesn't look as bad when im drunk. Try to get a number, then when i go on the date wear a hat. Relationship doesn't usually go much further.

Would pay top dollar to have thick hair again :(

Bring on hm (hair multiplication)