"pick Mr. Good Enough" — Fertility Expert

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's the future bro tho, it's only gonna look more and more real, a thousand or 2 years into the future and you're gonna have robots west world style, that's what I wish there was now.
hell as pathetic as it is it's better than being alone forever.
lmao if you really think its the future or should be the future then something is wrong with you... And if this is really going to be the future I think human should extinct before it happen
And its really not better than being alone, this just means your soul is crushed. what's better is not being a slave to your desires and have some mental strength. If someone cant do it and completely lost all his self respect as human being I already told you what I think he should do and I was serious about that.

its not sad. its not like youre marrying it and pretending to be a family. its basically a giant fancy fleshlight.
well but IT'S NOT. that's a full human-like doll and moreveover with built AI, that's the point, it's not just to masturbate, it aim to replace human interaction and that's the saddest part

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
well but IT'S NOT. that's a full human-like doll and moreveover with built AI, that's the point, it's not just to masturbate, it aim to replace human interaction and that's the saddest part

youre placing what you feel on everyone else. to me it would be nothing more than something to get you off. There are some people who just dont want to be bothered to be in relationships. Would you say a guy whos going to prostitutes is looking to replace human interaction or just wanting to get himself off without having to deal with another persons sh*t.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
youre placing what you feel on everyone else. to me it would be nothing more than something to get you off. There are some people who just dont want to be bothered to be in relationships. Would you say a guy whos going to prostitutes is looking to replace human interaction or just wanting to get himself off without having to deal with another persons sh*t.
First of all, ye I know I place what I feel on others, this is my point of view and I really feel weird and ashamed that it's not the minimum standard for others. really lack of self-respect. And if I heard of someone who has this doll I will have zero respect to him and actually will be disgusted of him. and yes I think prostitutes are lame too (never been to one and never going to), but much less than freaking sex doll.

Second, you say people that have sex with prostitutes and sex dolls 'prefer' it over genuine real partner, but I dont think it's the case most of them would much rather to get a partner but just cant (for whatever reason). Ye of course not everyone can f*** hot chicks, but getting with some average or below average girl is better 10 times than go to some hot hooker (not even talking about dolls...)

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao if you really think its the future or should be the future then something is wrong with you... And if this is really going to be the future I think human should extinct before it happen
And its really not better than being alone, this just means your soul is crushed. what's better is not being a slave to your desires and have some mental strength. If someone cant do it and completely lost all his self respect as human being I already told you what I think he should do and I was serious about that.

humans are not designed nor built to be alone, we are social animal built to live in groups, and on top of that are built to crave human connection and such, being alone will cause a lot of mental problems (and even physical due to the mental) over time, there is no such thing as "don't be a slave to your desires and have mental strength" when you're desires are perfectly normal and should be there.

ignoring them and fighting them will only only slowly damage you over time. people are not meant to be alone. you will wither like a flower that way.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, ye I know I place what I feel on others, this is my point of view and I really feel weird and ashamed that it's not the minimum standard for others. really lack of self-respect. And if I heard of someone who has this doll I will have zero respect to him and actually will be disgusted of him. and yes I think prostitutes are lame too (never been to one and never going to), but much less than freaking sex doll.

Second, you say people that have sex with prostitutes and sex dolls 'prefer' it over genuine real partner, but I dont think it's the case most of them would much rather to get a partner but just cant (for whatever reason). Ye of course not everyone can f*** hot chicks, but getting with some average or below average girl is better 10 times than go to some hot hooker (not even talking about dolls...)

On your second paragraph
I never said anyone would prefer one or the other. Some people just may not want to deal with the irritation of a full relationship. Let me ask, instead of prostitutes, what the guy just had a group of friends with bennies that he circled through to have sex with. Zero romantic relationships just sex, then is that bad? In the end what is the difference? Some people just dont want to have to deal with the give and take of a full partner. Im sure someone with a doll or using prostitutes would prefer to have some friends with benefits but when that doesnt happen for the regular guy, hey there are those options and there isnt anything wrong with whatever you want to do that isnt hurting anyone else. When they find out these dolls are made in sweat shops by underage kids who are losing limbs in the process, then we can talk.

What Im waiting for (for funzies) is when they actually make these dolls 2 way interactive, where you can have a woman (or man) actually log in and control the voice lol. Lets see how weird we can get this.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
humans are not designed nor built to be alone, we are social animal built to live in groups, and on top of that are built to crave human connection and such, being alone will cause a lot of mental problems (and even physical due to the mental) over time, there is no such thing as "don't be a slave to your desires and have mental strength" when you're desires are perfectly normal and should be there.

ignoring them and fighting them will only only slowly damage you over time. people are not meant to be alone. you will wither like a flower that way.

no one says you cant still have friends. You having a sex doll doesnt mean you work from home and never leave your house or have 0 social interactions.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one says you cant still have friends. You having a sex doll doesnt mean you work from home and never leave your house or have 0 social interactions.

we also crave intimate connection and interaction with other humans. not just friends.

and either way I'm not talking about getting a doll like they have now, I'm talking about sci-fi level of robots, like in the tv show "west world", where the robots are literally identical to humans and you can't even notice they are robots until you carve them up. that's what I'm in for. but that's probably thousands years away.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
why should a woman settle down for something she's not content with? why should a man? honestly I'd rather stay forever single than be with someone I don't really want to be with and just settle down with them, it's not fair to them as well, would you want to be with a girl if you knew you were a "oh well" choice? or a plan B choice? I doubt it.
Are you f*****g stupid if everybody thought like you only brad pitt and Bella hadid would reproduce because everybody else would want them as their partner. Ofcourse everybody WANTS better but the problem is what you CAN get.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you f*****g stupid if everybody thought like you only brad pitt and Bella hadid would reproduce because everybody else would want them as their partner. Ofcourse everybody WANTS better but the problem is what you CAN get.

well have fun being with someone who chose you as plan b

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not interested in getting married and I'm even less interested in having kids. Utterly pointless when you've got substandard genes that already significantly contribute to your own struggles. Why would I pass that on? This overpopulated world is being overtaken by robots anyway, with virtually every job becoming automated. I don't see a wonderfully bright future for the human race.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bella hadid? lol I wouldnt want her even if I could get her. she doesnt look sexy to me at all, and boobs are too small.

Anyway your argument with Haironnu is kinda pointless, you both right. it is not black or white, the line is in the grey area as always.
Of course everyone wants the best, and eventually compromise on whatever they can get, the question is HOW MUCH can you compromise. and the answer is for each their own. if the best that a guy can get is really low level obese fugly girl with shitty personality (and to be fair for some people its really what they can get), then it makes sense he would prefer to stay alone.
Actually this is exactly the difference between men and women - men have much lower standard and in the average case would settle practically for almost whatever they can get, while woman would prefer to stay alone, and often have a baby by herself, than to be with most men.