***pic included*** My situation. Need help guys!!!

G

I wouldn't even tell you had hairloss...! Was your hair worse than on the pics before starting treatments or what?

Vega

Reaction score
you can see a general weakening of the hair around the temples but yes, not a problem yet. i'd grow it

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
I could only WISH my hair looked like that.... What did it look like before treatments.... I think it looks fine!

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
the pic is kinda too small to really tell... temples look more diffuse than the rest of the head in that picture but it def doesnt look as bad as u prob imagine

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
eh? thats an M-shape foreheaD? NO? look at the temples! they've receded!...ARGH.what the f*** is finasteride doing to me....thats the way my temples are and i'm thinning like a b**ch...thats how my hairline is too.

on a seperate note...does finasteride give you mood swings? i could swear its done something to me...i have patience a mile long, i'm the politest dude you could meet.."truth is you could slit my throat with a knife and with my last dying breath i'd apologise for bleeding on your shirt" and ever since i took it..i've been moody around everyone, telling them what i think of them to their faces..

i just yelled at this dude?! i've never yelled at anybody ever?! whats happening to me....ARGHH!!!! :freaked2: . i've been giving drivers around me the birdy a bit too often since the past week too!..

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
There is no scientific proof, but YES, in my opinion finasteride causes mood swings in people. I have serious mood swings, happy to psyco in a blink of an eye. I have been taking propecia for so long that I can't say I wouldn't have mood swings anyway, but right now I have serious mood swings and I can tell things aren't normal. My emotions really aren't in check.

NOW f*** OFF, a**h**........ Sorry that was the Propecia LOL :lol:

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
reply to all

Actually my situation is just like the one in the fotos for the last 18 months. In the end of 2002 (21 years old then) an aggressive hair loss started and my hairline was perfect. In just one year my temples had receded and they are just like in the pictures. From NW0 I went to NW2. minoxidil completely halted my hairloss since december2003 when I started it and one year later I added proscar. I cant say I have regrowth except for some vellus hair in the temples. In the pictures my hair is about 0.5cm long, when it gets 2-3cm I will comb down it and look like a NW1 I hope..

Generally I know that I see things a little worse than they are but hairloss has caused this and I cannot handle it unless I refill my temples. I wish I had regrowth but after 1.5 year on minoxidil and 8 months on finasteride I dont see any, so I will stay stable I guess...

Do you think I should start something more powerful like Xandrox 15 for my fucked temples?

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stingray I wish I had started minoxidil in 03 march 2003 when you first joined this site, rather than dec31-2003 when i actually did.... I would be NW0.5 now... I remember that my hair was falling down in groups... damn

Petchsky

Reaction score
Maybe you should be glad you started when you did. Your hair looks good and i don't think your going to be called Baldie anytime soon.

Clearly your regimen is maintaining. Regrowth will be hard to come by, but by all means Xandrox those temples! :D

Stingray

Reaction score
I was just being a dick actually. To be brutally honest, I didn't see any results from any of the crap I was on for about 2 years. So I just tossed in the towel and called the game on a count of saving money. I feel so much better about myself too. Plus, the chicks dig the beret and the SS ;)

I need to change my profile actually. I haven't touched anything relating to anything this site promotes. NOT TO SAY THEY DON'T WORK of course. Just I decided to cut my losses.

Good luck to you though. Your hair still looks fine, you'll turn out ok :)

Oh yeah, Us greeks have it hard in the hairloss scenario. Just don't turn gay per stereotype. Word
fg.gif

delta7

Reaction score
Thylax,

Min anisixeis. Ola fenoun kala, file.

I wish my hairline looked like yours shaved.

forza Ellas.

Stingray

Reaction score
I'm only greek by blood. Other than that I'm 100% homogenized American. I just share the dashing good looks.