PhytoCellTec Argan - anyone seen this?

Jacob

Reaction score
The plagiarizer thing goes back a long ways...but still was happening recently. I keep pointing it out because the guy never apologized(es) for it, even though he got/gets caught. But who cares? The guy is a Mercola loving genius. Wait..he ridiculed Mercola. He's got so much hair it's no wonder ppl follow him. Wait...he's doing Youtube AUDIO....and the pics don't show anything. But he's not in it to make money at least..just to help ppl. Wait...that ain't true either. I know..I know.....I'll go to the corner.

And yeah..I sent what I've used that contains the plant stem cells. Quite a few products out there these days. And you can get some of these ingreds on their own. Such as the apple stem cells..from Lotion Crafter...etc.

Edit..I don't know if you posted where you got your Argan oil from...but reading around..it seems it shouldn't smell too bad at all. Here's one quote: "
If you find the aroma of Argan Oil to be strong or really smells bad the Argan Oil is probably rancid or contaminated." http://www.aaasheabutter.com/index....l-smell-bad&catid=45:argan-oil-faqs&Itemid=85 There are some forum discussions along those lines as well.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
He just sounds like someone who wants to be right all the time, and when he's wrong, he's too stubborn to admit it, lol. Never even heard of Mercole until now, just had to Google him. This is how out of the loop I am, haha.

Well I first seen it on Ebay. A cosmetic company uses it along with some other pretty good looking stuff - http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/skinperfectio ... gskincare/ I was originally looking at it for my skin (tired lines coming down from corner of my eyes and making my cheek sag a little, i'm only 24 FFS!) Read up on it and sounded like it could be good for hair. They sell a lot of copper peptide products too, also looking to buy one of them!

I've asked my mum and she said it smells like pizza. This is the Ebay seller I got it off ... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

Seems he has sold quite a few. Read the neutral feedback he's received and people are saying the same as you. His argument on one is that it's the difference between roasted and unroasted. May try another one next time just to see if i can notice a big difference.

Jacob

Reaction score
Right or wrong on something is one thing...plagiarizing from others is quite another. It's pathetic, actually. But it's one thing I pointed out years ago that led me to believe that eventually he was going to be making money off such pretended "expertise".

It would be interesting to compare argan oils from a company that is saying things like the site I quoted. I guess I'd rather go with such a company...after reading up on it!

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think i'm gonna get some argan oil from another place and see how it compares to this stuff! gonna buy a dermaroller too, so will be better absorbed after using that.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Check this ... GoCell2U.com ... first company i've seen selling a product with the PhytoCellTec complex in, including the argan and apple. That's the lotion.
They do some kind of satchet too, that is meant to help cell proliferation throughout the whole body when drank. Emailed them in regards to pricing and purchasing!

Jacob

Reaction score
Must be MLM or something. Interesting product(s) though :punk: Info about it on Mil's blog: http://blog.mibellebiochemistry.com/ Some other products listed in that blog as well.

Another plant stem cell ingred:

http://www.archchemicals.com/Fed/PC/Products/Biotechnological/ReGeniStem.htm

ReGeniStemâ„¢ Red Rice is a botanically sourced product that is made via a sustainable process of cultivating state-of-the-art plant cell cultures in bioreactors, which reduces the residual biomass waste and environmental impact. ReGeniStemâ„¢ Red Rice allows for increased secondary metabolite production through the use of natural plant elicitors, restores cellular epigenetic patterns of old cells to that of young cells and reverses the age-related increase in DNA methylation, leading to an increase in collagen production.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
i've added Andalou on Facebook and keep moaning at them to sell their product over here. They won't even ship to the UK :| :(

Jacob

Reaction score
That's strange. Did you try other places online that do sell their stuff? Most of 'em are probably listed here: http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=7vxoTq-zOMLH0AG5ktnWCw&ved=0CE0Q8wIwAQ

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
i didn't even think of using google. will shift through some of these sites to see if they'll export.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but they won't sell overseas! So annoyed! whenever they post on Facebook I have a go at them, lol.

Jacob

Reaction score
Ha :woot:

I noticed Vitacost carries their products. I would think they'd ship overseas.

Jacob

Reaction score
Yeah, Natasha over at H.L.F posted about that one but I don't think she's tried it yet. Please post feedback if you do try it :punk:

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be exceedingly wary of any "cures" based on stem cells right now, even if they are coming from overseas. The top scientists in this area basically say that these kind of treatments won't be available for about 10 years, and anyone saying otherwise is a scam. Furthermore, these kind of treatments can be extremely dangerous.

Jacob

Reaction score
That question may have been answered at H.L.F...where the guy behind the product posted at. I'd have to look it up or ask him. Thanks for mentioning it..had kind of forgotten about the stuff. Something I'd like to try...just wish it were cheaper :woot: