Phyto Phytolium 4. This Is A Scam, Right?

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
After going to the Pharma to get some minoxidil they also recommended me to buy Phyto phytolium 4 that was reported patients were doing great with it (no studies with proven info were shown that day), just seemed anecdotical info.

Looking for the product I saw its ingredients and I think it contains Saw Palmetto with seems at leasts does something if I'm not mistaken, here are the ingredients:

Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water (Eau Florale De Romarin), Alcohol Denat. (Alcool De Betterave), Aqua, Glycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Citron), Limonene, Pentylene Glycol, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil (CyprèS), Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Melalauca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil (Cajeput), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (Romarin), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil (Sauge), Seranoa Serrulata Fruit Extract (Seranoa Repens), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract (Extrait De Pommier Sauvage), Canaga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang-Ylang), Lentinus Edodes Extract (Shitaké), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (Opc De Raisin), Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol, Fernesol, Eugenol, Xanthan Gum, Glycoproteins, (Pomme De Terre), Methylsilanol, Mannuronate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Dextran, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid

It's supposed to be applied twice a week, not twice a day nor once every day.

This is too good to be true, right? Is just another "all natural treatment" with a lot of promises but no results.

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i used Phytologist 15 for 3 month and see a little bit effect, they write on site that it's better to used all year around.