Physician creates a no-scar procedure to ease hair-transplant surgery

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. James Harris is a great guy! I've personally had the pleasure of meeting with him many times and his work is very sound.
I cannot wait until this procedure comes out and we'll all know soon when the procedure comes out.
I have great faith in Dr. Harris' work, I'm not saying it will come out soon, but it might!
Hang in there guys!

Oh wait, this isn't Pilofocus. Also, my name is not Artista.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. James Harris is a great guy! I've personally had the pleasure of meeting with him many times and his work is very sound.
I cannot wait until this procedure comes out and we'll all know soon when the procedure comes out.
I have great faith in Dr. Harris' work, I'm not saying it will come out soon, but it might!
Hang in there guys!

Lmao. For a second I was confused which forum I was in.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hang in there guys!

Lord... you nailed that!

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
lmao @ hellouser trolling. Does anybody know the difference between this and FUE?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hang in there guys!

lol... I thought artista highjacked your account for a moment. :jackit:

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahah, okay, that seriously gave me a good laugh, thank you. Laughter seems hard to come by these days.

kirklandism

Reaction score
Misleading headline. The article is about FUE, which Harris helped to develop. FUE is definitely not scarless.

kigoma

Reaction score
Haha Hellouser very funny! I had to login after a long time just to post in this thread.

P.S --> Artista seems like a great guy, but he has to have some kind of mental disorder that is new and needs to be addressed by the psychiatric community!

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hang in there guys!

Brilliant work Hell hahaha!

Dragonborn

Reaction score
Brilliant work Hell hahaha!
After so long I am still amazed how Artista is being so positive all time round. I mean if he is so optimistic why does he even want to fix his hairloss to him baldness would just mean less combing.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Hang in there guys!

you have forgotten to mention your wife, she was also there when you joined the trials!

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha Hellouser very funny! I had to login after a long time just to post in this thread.

P.S --> Artista seems like a great guy, but he has to have some kind of mental disorder that is new and needs to be addressed by the psychiatric community!

I think he has hope.

Most here don't.

BrianH

Reaction score
Hang in there guys!

lmao.. I almost laughed myself off the couch. First I was happy to see you posted, than bold typing was clearly artista style. Well done

IAgainstI

Reaction score
I live in the Denver area, practically down the street from his office. I used to work nearby too - I've probably made this guys lunch for him a few times (doesn't that warrant a free consult.?). Jokes aside, he has been on the local news out here a few times over the years, most notably four or five years ago when he was on a segment about robotic hair transplants. I distinctly remember watching the piece with the old man and thinking, "thank God I'm not losing my hair!" Ignorance is bliss....

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You may be right.
In this quixotic environment I know the lines of hope and insanity do get awful blurry, awfully quick. -(
I think he has hope.

Most here don't.