Physical Stress Ruined My Hair And Life

Mansocool2006

My Regimen
Reaction score
PHYSICAL STRESS ON HAIR/HEAD:

I purposely placed stress upon my head for years and now my hair is ruined. My hair/health is low. I do not love myself anymore. I have been like this for too long. How can I have healthy hair? I tried vitamins and now on saw palmetto. How can I have the healthy hair I had before I put physical stress upon head/hair? Thank you in advance.

Photo_on_2017_01_09_at_12_55_PM.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a joke? :D
I would have killed to have had this hair at 19!!!!

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, it is not a joke. No time for jokes.

Same pattern, diffuse hair loss everywhere. My life was full of stress, especially last 3 years, including extreme diet, weight loss and sleep deprivation.

What exactly did you do on yourself and how quickly did you lose your hair? I lost 50% in 2 weeks or so if not less. If it's Telogen Effluvium then I doomed, because I cannot fix the cause and doubt that will can in the near future. But If it's male pattern baldness I will do anything to reverse it, even HRT.

Mansocool2006

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same pattern, diffuse hair loss everywhere. My life was full of stress, especially last 3 years, including extreme diet, weight loss and sleep deprivation.

What exactly did you do on yourself and how quickly did you lose your hair? I lost 50% in 2 weeks or so if not less. If it's Telogen Effluvium then I doomed, because I cannot fix the cause and doubt that will can in the near future. But If it's male pattern baldness I will do anything to reverse it, even HRT.

Hey, I used to put physical stress on my head for years and my hair slowly changed and now interfering with work/school.