Phase 2a Study Of Ts-133 (new Drug From Japan)

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
I was lost on the Internet and I found a drug called TS-133 and developed by Taisho Pharmaceutical. (Japan).

This is a topical for Androgenetic Alopecia (daily use) and I think that nobody was aware about it (aware like Jean-Claude Van Damme)

I don't know what is it (mechanism).
1. Date of registration (for the phase 2 in Japan) is october 2016.
2. Age : between 20 and 49 years old (Why? this is young).

Screenshot from JAPIC Clinical Trials Information. And Screenshot from the Website of Taisho Pharmaceutical.

upload_2017-4-15_22-37-19.png

upload_2017-4-15_22-37-0.png

Source: http://www.clinicaltrials.jp/user/showCteDetailE.jsp?japicId=JapicCTI-163403
Source: http://www.taisho-holdings.co.jp/en/ir/finance/development/

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great job like always ! I wonder what did u type to find this. Any new drug is welcome and if it comes from japan then it's more than welcome. I'm really curious about the mechanism too

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what is the MOA. I doubt we'll find out until it's ready for commercialization. The Japanese are all action, no talk. I guess that's better than the opposite, but curious minds want to know what they are up to.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm. Interesting. Need to lurk more but i bet there is no enough information yet

abcdefg

Reaction score
The funny thing is this would probably get finished before any of the stuff here like CB in 2021. What is the mechanism of action is it an AA?
Of course the downside is getting it from japan is going to cost quite a pretty penny

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From one of the patents:

For rectal and vaginal routes of administration, the active compound(s) may be formulated as solutions (for retention enemas) suppositories or ointments containing conventional suppository bases such as cocoa butter or other glycerides.

Who said sticking something up your butt could not solve hair loss??