Pharmacy from Andorra is selling CB for hairloss

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Odd as the shipping to the US is generally about 10 days. Since you're in Europe it might be a customs issue.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's "Farmacia Tristaina". There was another pharmacy (in Italy IIRC) that was selling high-dose CB, was this it? This is impossible/illegal anyway as only Cassiopea are manufacturing the API, and they put it directly in the winlevi cream, it's not for wholesale. So this pharmacy is just getting it from China. Hopefully they test it.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone knows if the CB molecule is small enough to penetrate the skin?

Because I remember the study with CB was made with an electronic machine that helped to penetrate the CB in the scalp

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone knows if the CB molecule is small enough to penetrate the skin?

Because I remember the study with CB was made with an electronic machine that helped to penetrate the CB in the scalp
You must be thinking of something else, perhaps ptd-dbm

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I remember that several people including me were looking for the electrode machine on Google to try it.

Anyway, do you think it could work? In the study, it works very good at a 7,5% twice a day.

best,

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I remember that several people including me were looking for the electrode machine on Google to try it.

Anyway, do you think it could work? In the study, it works very good at a 7,5% twice a day.

best,
Yes, but not any better than RU58841 at more than 10x the price, and it doesn't work long-term. Perhaps if the dose is increased at 6 months. It's not worth it, might as well just use topical finasteride or dutasteride

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
But RU or topical finas produces sides effects, and CB doesn’t
People claim that CB does. It's a steroidal AA. I think the acne trial showed more sides than finasteride. If you had sexual side effects from RU then you're probably going to have them from CB too because it's all in your head.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it’s said that CB disappear after attack the follicle, and it doesn’t go systemic.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's "Farmacia Tristaina". There was another pharmacy (in Italy IIRC) that was selling high-dose CB, was this it? This is impossible/illegal anyway as only Cassiopea are manufacturing the API, and they put it directly in the winlevi cream, it's not for wholesale. So this pharmacy is just getting it from China. Hopefully they test it.
No, they get it from German lab (source: andorran contact lives there and asked)

That pharmacy is very legit, and they only manage 100% purity compounds from regulated labs. Its just that this compound is utter sh*t, so dont bother lol

resu

Reaction score
Their minoxidil combos seems interesting, wonder if I could persuade them to make a custom mix for me with tree tea oil.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their minoxidil combos seems interesting, wonder if I could persuade them to make a custom mix for me with tree tea oil.
afaik Trichosol (which is the vehicle they use in most of those solutions) already has tea tree oil? (thats why it smells funny). And you can always add 2 or 3 drops yourself

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look the website of Winlevi (the official version of CB0301 approved by FDA for acne:

They literally say: *The exact way WINLEVI works on acne is unknown

it means that they don’t know how CB works??

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they know what the drug does, but not necesarily the exact downstream effects of what blocking androgen receptors does on acne.