Pharma-Orders.com drugs-one.com - Are they Legit? Moderator?

cypher

Reaction score
I'm about to reorder some more Proscar/Fincar (Finasteride) online to ship to Canada but the site I originally ordered from drugs-one.com (which was recommended by HairLossTalk.com) has changed and now says to order from Pharma-Orders.com which I find a little fishy.

The first shipment from drugs-one.com arrived from India in a brown envelope. The Fincar packaging looked very legit and the pills tasted sour and then mediciney as opposed to sugary. Their website is made with a free shopping cart script and the images aren't very professional.

Can a moderator confirm these new guys Pharma-Orders.com are legit and ship quality meds? Another reason why I'm asking is because a friend of mine who works for a drug company said they ordered their drugs online and the stuff from India was fake.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry never heard of those sites so I can't say anything about them.

Why are you using them? There are lots of reliable sites mentioned on here all the time for buying finasteride & dutasteride. Look around & you'll see plenty mentioned.

cypher

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't mention it but drugs-one.com is the site recommended by Hairloss Talk which is why I was hoping one of the moderators could talk a little about them and their recent change to Pharma-Orders.com. Mods?

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh, well if its recommended by HairLossTalk.com it must be OK.

Sorry I can't comment further about them, but I'm sure if there's any problems HairLossTalk.com will mention it.