Pharma-corp?

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered from these guys a while back and everything went fine. I got 84 Merck Proscar for $160 within 7 days of ordering. For some reason, they are not responding to my emails over the past couple days. In the event they are out of business, does anyone know any places to get Proscar online without a script for a relatively comparable price? I searched this website and pretty much every thread regarding this is about generics, which I do not want. The only sites I found are way overpriced (keywest) or require a script (Planetdrugstore). I don't want to google it without knowing which sites are reputable and will actually send me my goods.

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
But they are requiring a prescription, which I do not have.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
where are you? I live in the uk and it was shiped from brazil so i didnt need a script, In most case if its shiped from outside you home country you dont need a script

or you could try qhi.co.uk
have never tryed them but a few guys who post here use them, i think they are cheapish

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Look in the propecia dumping grounds forum. There are tons of places to purchase them listed in there.

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
I am in the US and the FAQ page says a script is required. Don't know ifthis is a front or what, but I am not ordering til I know.

Axon, do you know if Pharm-corp is still around? When did you last order from them?

Shedmaster, I searched with "Proscar online no prescription" and went thru the 1st 16 pages and couldn't find a thing.