Pge2 Where To Buy It And How To Apply

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I want to add PGE2 to my regimen.

Do you know any relible source to buy it from?
What is the fair price for PGE2?
And is there some guide on how to apply PGE2? I have read hellouser's guide for RU. It was very clear and simple. It would be nice to read same instructions about PGE2 too

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 I haven't seem much activity around pge2 on the forums, have you heard of anyone having good results?

If I keep it in my freezer as powder it should stay good much longer than a few months right?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 I haven't seem much activity around pge2 on the forums, have you heard of anyone having good results?

If I keep it in my freezer as powder it should stay good much longer than a few months right?

Not in years. It's a shame since it seems to be one of the most effective treatments when used right.

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
@pegasus2 Do you know what is average price for 1g of PGE2? I have searched it on Alibaba and price varies A LOT. From $100/g to $600.

Aaand... you're saying that daily dose is 2mg. That means 1g of PGE2 will alst you for 500 applications, right?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The price of PGE2 is not set in stone. It varies with lab reputation, purity, stock on hands and availability. Right now all the labs in China are restarting slow but higher demand and backlogs are pushing the prices up.

Today I can get 98% purity for USD265/G. Shipped in 2 weeks. Cheaper if I am willing to wait 4 weeks. I am willing to pay that price because of the lab reputation. If you pay less, get the stuff analyzed in a local lab. That will set you back USD50 extra. This step is crucial. And be willing to lose everything if the customs throw it in the garbage.

You got your math right: 1g is 500 x 2mg. Congrats especially if you don't use metrics daily.

One last point: keep the powder in the freezer in a sealed black container and do weekly batches to preserve stability. Avoid water mix. eth/pg (70 :30) but first dissolve in DMSO(2mL). For better skin absorption, add a touch of oleic acid and put the weekly batch in a dark bottle stored at 4°C in the fridge when you are done.

Last edited:

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a real pain to make weekly batches imho.

For RU I'd make monthly batches.

@John Difool and @pegasus2 I'm curious what your take is on a monthly batch instead of weekly?
I'm not familiar with the rate of deterioration for PGe2, is it really that bad?

I'd be interested if there's a way to mix it with something that keeps it stable for longer if that's at all possible but I assume if it was then it woudl be an actual on the shelf product so...

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stability
In absolute ethanol, PGE2 loses about 10% potency in about 24 to 36 months at 4 °C (1 to 10 mg/ml). At lower concentrations solutions are less stable.

Solubility
Soluble in 100% ethanol, DMSO or dimethylformamide (100mg/ml)

If you want to do a batch with only PGE2 then you can store for longer than a week. The compromise about batch size is how many ingredients do you want to combine based on their solubility while you keep DMSO & Ethanol to a relatively low level to avoid damaging the scalp.

@pegasus2 is really the expert and should be able to correct or expand.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought some from Kane about two months ago and it still hasn't come nor has the shipment been updated since april 20th or so, does anyone know of any legitimate vendors that aren't based in China since I'm in the US and am doubtful of shipments being delivered at the moment with everything.