PGE2 regimen: How to apply PGE2 with RU and minoxidil

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I've just got my PGE2 powder.

I'm currently taking RU and minoxidil twice per day.
How should I add PGE2 to my regimen? Should I apply minoxidil in the morning and PGE2 in the evening or should I take both at the same time?
What about RU?
Any feedback would be appreciated

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends. minoxidil I take orally but if I had to add topical I wouldn't bother mixing and would use Amazon or Costco solutions morning and evening.

RU and PGE2: dissolve PGE2 in dmso. Dissolve RU in Eth. Mix together with PG. Boom you are done. Make weekly batches because PGE2 is not very stable and keep air sealed and refrigerated between AM & PM applications. Enjoy!

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends. minoxidil I take orally but if I had to add topical I wouldn't bother mixing and would use Amazon or Costco solutions morning and evening.

RU and PGE2: dissolve PGE2 in dmso. Dissolve RU in Eth. Mix together with PG. Boom you are done. Make weekly batches because PGE2 is not very stable and keep air sealed and refrigerated between AM & PM applications. Enjoy!
pge2 is soluble at higher percentages of alcohol too right? Saw some people just mix it with only water without any results which isn't surprising. thanks