Pge2 Groub Buy From Kane/anagenic Inc?

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
Kane is offering a group buy: 50 micrograms for $100 if we can get enough ppl to join he will manufacture a batch. any interest? 30 ppl minimum

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane is offering a group buy: 50 micrograms for $100 if we can get enough ppl to join he will manufacture a batch. any interest?

50 micrograms? or do you mean milligrams?

YoloMPB2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be interested, this may be a dumb question but how do group buys work delivery wise. Is Kane responsible to get it to all the addresses or does it all get shipped to the group buy organizer who would then distribute? I am in Canada so wondering if it will be coming from China (kane) or perhaps another country (wherever the group buy organizer is located).

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
???? 50 mcg for 100$ ! These scammers....
I bought my 100mg for 260$ on ******** ;)

By the way...pge2 alone is totally useless....minoxidil is really far away more powerfull...

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
wait, where did you get yours? its blanked out on forum. im guessing its that private hair loss forum group?

hairy-tale

My Regimen
Reaction score
@warner8

microgram is probably wrong. It has to be milligram.

Seuxin's objection is completely right here. 50 micrograms would be a scam.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
@warner8

microgram is probably wrong. It has to be milligram.

Seuxin's objection is completely right here. 50 micrograms would be a scam.
have you used PGE2 before with
???? 50 mcg for 100$ ! These scammers....
I bought my 100mg for 260$ on ******** ;)

By the way...pge2 alone is totally useless....minoxidil is really far away more powerfull...
could you further expand your use with pge2? you have already told us where you bough it, but tell us how you dissolved it, what percentage you used, how often you applied and how long you used it before you claimed it didnt work. if you are going to denounce its efficacy can you at least share your story

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First, pge2 have to be stored in the freezer.
By the way it have to be used in a high alcohol solution because it degrades quickly.
Best is using 4-5 batches.... The amount is 100-200mcg/day?
I didn't see any benefits at all and all the members using it had the same....

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
First, pge2 have to be stored in the freezer.
By the way it have to be used in a high alcohol solution because it degrades quickly.
Best is using 4-5 batches.... The amount is 100-200mcg/day?
I didn't see any benefits at all and all the members using it had the same....
thanks for the info. was your pge2 legit from that private hair loss forum? secondly what is your take on swiss temples and his belief that it does work? do you think he is pulling all of our legs